How are you feeling?

Nanita

Could this day get any...

BETTER!? :D

I'm so happy I could cry. Person I care about contacts me after a long time and I'm probably going back to college this fall thanks to a lovely person. No more tuition to pay. No sitting around for a year paying it off, working a crappy job and feeling like I'm stagnating. I'm over the moon. On cloud nine. Want to do somersaults and cartwheels even though I'm physically incapable at this point in time. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :D

Wow that is wonderful! I´m really happy for you.

Awright, ah'll send ye a PM at some point... :thumbup:

Great, feel free to do so

I feel like sh it. Just took 100mgs of Valium and 100 of doxylamine. Hope I just pass out and don't wake up.

(As much as I love valium) - please wake up again! :sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel like sh it. Just took 100mgs of Valium and 100 of doxylamine. Hope I just pass out and don't wake up.

Sorry tae hear that, mate.... Eh, am no sure how tae respond here? Other than sayin' that ah, honestly, hope yer gonnae be awright. :thumbup:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
oh Good luck VJ let us know how it goes :thumbup:

Heh, well, yes. First it took me 2-3 minutes to try to get the powerpoint set up, just to find out that the way the laptop was set up was that the laptop screen looked different the screen projected on the projector screen. I, being very me, did not even think to look up from the computer screen while everyone else in the room was staring at the title screen of the powerpoint while I was trying to figure out how to fix the non-problem :kickingmyself:

Once the presentation was underway, it went incredibly awkwardly as expected. On the bright side, I was a very easy act to follow! You're welcome girl who presented after me. :thumbup:

I want to go to a Red Sox game with someone :sad:

Don't you have to have the tickets wayyyy in advance though? Like even the normal, not-so-great seats tickets?

Actually, unless you want to go to a game when they play the yankees or the a obscure national league team with a huge following like the cubs it's fairly easy to get tickets. Most of the games I went to I bought the tickets a day or two beforehand on stubhub or a site like that. The issue with Fenway Park isn't getting the tickets, it's that all the seats are pricey, no matter where in the ballpark or when you buy them. You can get ok seats for $30-50. Anything cheaper is bleacher seats or standing room only. I need to go to a game this year, before they start doing bad again!

Heh, well, yes. First it took me 2-3 minutes to try to get the powerpoint set up, just to find out that the way the laptop was set up was that the laptop screen looked different the screen projected on the projector screen. I, being very me, did not even think to look up from the computer screen while everyone else in the room was staring at the title screen of the powerpoint while I was trying to figure out how to fix the non-problem :kickingmyself:

Once the presentation was underway, it went incredibly awkwardly as expected. On the bright side, I was a very easy act to follow! You're welcome girl who presented after me. :thumbup:

Awww, I'm sorry :/

DarkPhoenix

Good on you for having the courage to get up and give it a go, thats an achievement in itself!

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
^Morning :D

I was feeling just fine, then I answered a phone call, and now I'm empty. That's why I usually don't pick up the phone.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Good on you for having the courage to get up and give it a go, thats an achievement in itself!

Thanks :) I feel I have to put an asterisk next to the achievement though, since I had drink before the class that put my nerves at ease. It really did relax me a lot but I shouldn't have to.

I got up the guts to go apply for a job at this vet clinic. The newspaper ad says that they are hiring for every position. I don't really know if that is a good thing or not. Did they fire everyone? But the place looked nice and I think I did pretty well on the test they gave me (math, spelling, etc.).

Thanks :) I feel I have to put an asterisk next to the achievement though, since I had drink before the class that put my nerves at ease. It really did relax me a lot but I shouldn't have to.

Ain't nothing wrong with a drink before hand! I make sure to take medication before I do something scary.

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

feel so failure like when feeling ugly stops me from going out, last minute after so many hours just staring in the mirror, and disappoints people.

Nanita

I was feeling just fine, then I answered a phone call, and now I'm empty. That's why I usually don't pick up the phone.

I feel the exact same way right now. I was fine and then someone called, I got so annoyed with her, she needs me to listen to all her drama and it makes me feel tired and extremely annoyed, I don´t know what to do with this person.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Aaaaaghh!! Why does naebody in ma family listen tae how ah feel? :kickingmyself: Just once ah'd like tae be taken seriously. Just once.... Too much tae f**kin' ask, apparently... ::(: Nearly everything ah say is usually met with laughter from ma oldest sister. Aye, that's really mature, twat-features! Oh! If only she knew what ah really think! But then why take yer wee - little in other words - brother seriously? Always got tae get yer own way, can't take "No" for an answer... ironically just like ma dad - and he was right domineering c**t! Ah would rant about how am feelin'but that'd take up a whole f**kin' page or more and given ma supressed rage, ah could rant fur days. :veryangry: Pretty sure you'd get bored o' me, or depressed, anyway... :idontknow:

MollyBeGood

bored, depressed, lonely, hopeless....the usual. Boredom is actually a new thing for me. I used to kinda pride myself in always being able to find things sort of interesting, enough so that I thought being bored was not ever a condition I would fall pray too....Now I am seeing that I have little to distract me from feeling Blah with a capitol "B". Bored then anxious...such a lovely combo!

I wish I was a Zen monk. Maybe in my next life? I wish I believed in next lives....