How are you feeling?

squidgee

So, I wake up at 6am each school day and get home at 5pm. Research says I should get at the very least nine hours sleep, so assuming I follow this recommendation, I go to sleep at 9pm. Teachers say I should be doing two hours of homework each day, so chop off two hours. Leave one hour for neccesities (eating, shower, chores etc.) and that leaves me with just one hour of recreation. 9 hours sleep, 14 hours work and travel and prep, 1 hour recreation. What happened to the old 8 hours sleep, 8 hours work, 8 hours recreation? I haven't even included a part-time job in that schedule.

Ugh, it seems that no one has enough time for anything nowadays.
And who goes to sleep at 9pm?!

Kiwong

Really feeling the events in Boston. Fortunately I spent the day exploring creeks, rainforest and wetlands in a boat. By the end of the day I'd almost forgotten about the bombing. The natural world heals me, makes sense out of the chaos of human dysfuntion.

Nanita

So, I wake up at 6am each school day and get home at 5pm. Research says I should get at the very least nine hours sleep, so assuming I follow this recommendation, I go to sleep at 9pm. Teachers say I should be doing two hours of homework each day, so chop off two hours. Leave one hour for neccesities (eating, shower, chores etc.) and that leaves me with just one hour of recreation. 9 hours sleep, 14 hours work and travel and prep, 1 hour recreation. What happened to the old 8 hours sleep, 8 hours work, 8 hours recreation? I haven't even included a part-time job in that schedule.

Ugh, it seems that no one has enough time for anything nowadays.
And who goes to sleep at 9pm?!

Exactly! I remember the stressful days of studying and working everyday. It´s insane.

Daniel089

I feel like I could give up nearly everything just to get a girlfriend, which is impossible for me because of the lack of my social life. By the way I think finding a partner on a dating site is not something I want to continue to do in the future. I just wish I could get all the strength and find a reason to be with other people, including girls...

Starry

Fed-up and angry... I'm having one of those days where everything is irritating and I just want to shout at people... (Not that I ever do, but still....) then to top it off, the upstairs neighbour's have caused a leak in our bathroom and now the paint has chipped off the ceiling and will probably fall off completely soon... I'd peel and repaint, but as I'm fairly certain it's caused by them spilling water from a shower or the sink, there's little point. *Sigh*

Last edited:

Amitush123

Fed-up and angry... I'm having one of those days where everything is irritating and I just want to shout at people... (Not that I ever do, but still....) then to top it off, the upstairs neighbour's have caused a leak in our bathroom and now the pain has chipped off the ceiling and will probably fall off completely soon... I'd peel and repaint, but as I'm fairly certain it's caused by them spilling water from a shower or the sink, there's little point. *Sigh*

Shout at me if you'll think it'll help! :kickingmyself:

planemo

Feeling a bit down since my "situation" of being shy and lacking confidence and feeling ugly etc, etc, etc... is always there and has always been there no matter how much circumstances and surroundings change.

this_portrait

My foot hurts. I swear, one of these days I'm going to impair my ability to walk and need surgery. With my luck, that just might happen at the rate I'm going. -___-

planemo

Had another awful nights sleep.:sad: But i'm trying to remain positive and to keep things going... let's see how long it lasts.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Like I keep having breakthroughs in my thinking, but then don't build off them at all.

Also, I have a presentation in a half hour so a tad nervous. Well, more in a state of denial like I'm not going to have to give it.

And also slightly tipsy.