How are you feeling?

I want to go to a Red Sox game with someone :sad:

Don't you have to have the tickets wayyyy in advance though? Like even the normal, not-so-great seats tickets?

planemo

I want to go to a Red Sox game with someone :sad:

Don't you have to have the tickets wayyyy in advance though? Like even the normal, not-so-great seats tickets?

I've had to miss going to a number of rugby and cricket games since i had no one to go with. :sad: but i think i'm gonna go this season despite that. i just have to deal with the 60+ thousand people.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, ah dinnae sleep much last night for cryin'... Ah've slipped intae another dark depression. :crying:

It's just aw this pressure fae ma family, imposin' their ideas, thoughts and opinions upon me and ah just accept and say "Aye" because if ah don't, then am ungrateful or wrong or whatever. So ah just keep tae maself. Hidin' all ma suppressed rage, resentments and unhappiness underneath dour, straight-faced, scathing, bitter sarcasm. And the occassional fake smile.

• Weak
  • Insecure
  • Not Fit for Social Human Interaction

But, truth be telt, naebody want tae hear ma complaints, anyway... Sorry, dinnae mean tae bring youse aw doon with ma negativity. Just needed tae get that oot ma heid an' off ma mind.

Amitush123

Been talking to a girl lately..she's quite nice, however she gave me a shady answer when I asked if she'll want to go out sometime.."It's possible, but we need to get to know each other more.."
Do you think she means it or just playing around with me?

Saraswati

Amitush123 - It's hard to say with just that much information. I say keep it up and be optimistic. It's worth a try, right? :)

As for me.... waiting in the office. Half an hour to go. I feel tired, the sunny weather is not making me feel any better - it makes me feel guilty for not enjoying it. Would just like to go home and sleep :/
And the usual "this is not me, I'm just pulling the strings of a puppet, making it do the things that must be done".

Lamb

Glued to the news.

First Boston, now a power plant explosion in Texas. Prayers and wishes going out to the families who have lost their homes, those still missing, and the medical emergency teams.

How despairing. :sad:

Nanita

Been talking to a girl lately..she's quite nice, however she gave me a shady answer when I asked if she'll want to go out sometime.."It's possible, but we need to get to know each other more.."

Maybe she just wants to know you better before going out.
I´m always like that, when someone asks.

Nanita

I feel tired and my throat hurts.
And a migraine is on its way..I just discovered there are no more migraine pills left.

I have to go to the super market for food and it seems unbearable right now.

Lamb

You could just tell her that's the purpose of a date. :p
I would assume she means it and is perhaps just taking precaution. How long have you known her?

Amitush123

I feel tired and my throat hurts.
And a migraine is on its way..I just discovered there are no more migraine pills left.

I have to go to the super market for food and it seems unbearable right now.
Stay home and rest..sounds like you might be a bit sick

You could just tell her that's the purpose of a date. :p
I would assume she means it and is perhaps just taking precaution. How long have you known her?

A few days..I'm too impatient, I know.

Nanita

Stay home and rest..sounds like you might be a bit sick

A few days..I'm too impatient, I know.

I would stay home... but I dont have any food in my kitchen.. don´t think I should keep ordering pizza :idontknow:

And about the girl; okay if it has only been a few days, I think you should just try to be patient :)

Could this day get any...

BETTER!? :D

I'm so happy I could cry. Person I care about contacts me after a long time and I'm probably going back to college this fall thanks to a lovely person. No more tuition to pay. No sitting around for a year paying it off, working a crappy job and feeling like I'm stagnating. I'm over the moon. On cloud nine. Want to do somersaults and cartwheels even though I'm physically incapable at this point in time. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :D

I HAVE BEEN SAVED!!!! :D

breathe, breathe...