How are you feeling?

Nanita

Today is ridiculous. My health is so bad. My throat is sore and constantly gets infections - it has been this bad for 1½ year.
And today things have just gone wrong. Practical things gone wrong, which makes me feel like a loser failure.
And communication with people has been absolutely messed up.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Today is ridiculous. My health is so bad. My throat is sore and constantly gets infections - it has been this bad for 1½ year.
And today things have just gone wrong. Practical things gone wrong, which makes me feel like a loser failure.

Aw, sorry tae hear that, darlin'. And... yer NOT a failure. Awright? Feel better and get well soon, sweetie. :thumbup:

Nanita

Aw, sorry tae hear that, darlin'. And... yer NOT a failure. Awright? Feel better and get well soon, sweetie. :thumbup:

:)Thank you, I appreciate it!!!!
I will get better, I always do - my mood and health is constantly changing up & down. When I´m down it just feels so unbearable.

Nanita

bored, depressed, lonely, hopeless....the usual. Boredom is actually a new thing for me. I used to kinda pride myself in always being able to find things sort of interesting, enough so that I thought being bored was not ever a condition I would fall pray too....Now I am seeing that I have little to distract me from feeling Blah with a capitol "B". Bored then anxious...such a lovely combo!

I wish I was a Zen monk. Maybe in my next life? I wish I believed in next lives....

Hope you managed to leave the bored state of mind.

Motivated, surprise surprise! I just want to get a bunch of things done today.

Awesome feeling, isn't it? The tricky part - at least for me, although I know I'm not the only one - is keeping that motivation going for longer than, say, a day or two, haha. I don't know what the secret is, if there is one. I hope yours stays for a while!

New pain, lower back, just like before the dreaded DVT...hope it's not the case

How bad is it? I hope not too bad, although any pain is no fun, especially back pain. I'm sorry. I hope you plan on going to the doctor :p And I hope everything's okay.

Srijita52

What Graeme said Nanita, you're so not a failure. I hope you feel better.

Onimaru

i feel good, yesterday was my 21st birthday and had a really good time with family c:

at the same time i'm all nervous though because i'm officially an adult and i have to get my s**t together *hides*