How are you feeling?

AGR

uh I am tired of being alone,I wonder if my best chance is going back to my home country,there I surely wont be,want to stay in Japan for a few years more,buut this loneliness is way too much.....

DarkPhoenix

I cant seem to shake this feeling of dread, of hopelessness... I try to be positive, to counteract my negative thought but i only feel like im lying to myself.

I think i need some kind of therapy.

hidwell

I cant seem to shake this feeling of dread, of hopelessness... I try to be positive, to counteract my negative thought but i only feel like im lying to myself.

I think i need some kind of therapy.

Hang in there bro, therapy may help you best to keep all your options open.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm sure the three of us will overcome ! :thumbup:

Three of us? :confused: Oh, aye, ah think we'll overcome, eventually...

Am just huvin' a hard time maintainin' a positive outlook on things at the moment, tae be honest. And ma motivation to keep going - as bleak as that sounds. :idontknow:

Amitush123

Three of us? :confused: Oh, aye, ah think we'll overcome, eventually...

Am just huvin' a hard time maintainin' a positive outlook on things at the moment, tae be honest. And ma motivation to keep going - as bleak as that sounds. :idontknow:

Me, you and your mighty beard! :bigsmile:
seriously - you must remember that morning always comes, even if it is hard to see it right now

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Me, you and your mighty beard! :bigsmile:

Aw, right! Wait...?! How-the-f**k did ah not realise that? :eek:h: :ironicsmile: Never thought o' ma beard as a separate 3rd entity or mighty for that matter. But then, ah don't think about it much, if at all. Other than thinkin' that ah look like ah've swallowed a bear and left the tail hinging out! Am jokin' - each tae their own, ah guess.

seriously - you must remember that morning always comes, even if it is hard to see it right now

Aye, that's true. :thumbup:

MikeyC

Like i wish i was dead because there's really no point in me being around.
Why do you say that? :sad:

Feeling very lethargic today...even though i did nothing. -_-

hah...
Doing nothing leads to lethargy like you wouldn't believe. I know from too many personal lethargic days. :bigsmile: Going for a walk is a good way to keep active and keep the heart pumping.

If I join the air force I hope it kills me.
Are you going to join the Air Force? That's quite an achievement! I hope it doesn't kill you. Why would you want it to kill you?