How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
oh?:sad: any particular reason Graeme?

Just feel under pressure to live up tae some else's expectations. :sad:

Feel like, in many ways, ah don't fit in... as usual. Feel like am always wrong and just wastin' ma life tae be honest. :idontknow:

anomicdeer

I really hate having neighbors. People are so nosey. It makes me so uncomfortable and I can't stand going out in my own yard sometimes because of it. Why won't they just go back in the ****ing house and get back on the computer or whatever they were doing before they noticed me.

bluebells

I feel like crying tbh. I thought I could get a job over the summer, but no. I got turned down three times in two days. What do you do when you have tried your best? Try harder? Ugh.

MollyBeGood

Feeling really anxious all day. The wind was blowing and it makes me jumpy, dog constantly pacing and following me around the place-also using henna hair dye for the first time on my hair really freaked me out to see the new color hopefully I will like it better in a few days. It will probably wash out next week though right when I start to like it ha

the police dept just called my cell phone-left a message I keep getting messages for this other girl who had this number...she has a very interesting life LoL

police calling makes me more anxious damn.

Last edited:

MikeyC

All the comments on this page have not had any replies to them, so to everyone on page 4013, I give hugs.

squidgee

Once again, I have procrastinated for the past one and a half weeks and I'm feeling the consequences as I realize that I may not have enough time to finish all my homework for next term. What a crappy way to end the holidays.

Onimaru

feel apathetic, wake up with no motivation or really wanting to do anything but sleep in and ignore the world around me.

i have these days every once in a while.

Lamb

Fearful.

I've a poor habit of not keeping in contact with friends. One reached out to me. Her mother suffered cardiac arrest and has been in the hospital for a couple of days. Another friend also contacted me and asked if I wanted to head to the hospital with him. I can sense his sadness and disappointment with my behavior.

Naturally..one should want to go as a support system for a friend right? That'd be easier if they didn't get on my case constantly for my actions. I know they care, but it just makes me feel worse about myself.

Feel like an intruder just showing up.

ImNotMyIllness

Once again, I have procrastinated for the past one and a half weeks and I'm feeling the consequences as I realize that I may not have enough time to finish all my homework for next term. What a crappy way to end the holidays.

I hate when that happens. Well, you know what to do. Get busy! You can do it. :)