How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Depressed. ADD and SAD are killing my life. I can't make any friends and I'm getting all F's in college.
I'm really sorry, I don't know what to say but I hope things get better.
Thanks Mikey ::eek::. I have been eating enough lately and been trying really hard not too eat too much junk. I think it is depression though. I haven't been sleeping too well, but even when I do I don't feel like doing a thing. I'm not seeing one right now, I've tried in the past and was never able to communicate because I was just too embarrassed to say anything. I might try again but it can get expensive and I don't really have money to spend on something I don't even know will work right now. I have to do something eventually though. It's really starting to take its toll on me.
Maybe I'm wrong but not every therapist works for everyone. I guess like other people there might be some counsellors you just don't get along that great and so its hard to open up to them and not so much with others. Its still worth giving a try though.
Thanks firewalk, Mikey :)
The job is a cashier or grocery clerk at a supermarket
Good luck. :)

springk

well i m feeing IRRITATED
I have realized i spend my time as a spectator online as well as offline.
now i wanted to use my online time in a useful manner..so i decided okk i will get rid of those sites and forums i dont use and try to be active on some sites ..like this one.

now how do i delete my accounts??
theres no option..stupid ..site or me..arghh.
why cant i see any options ..i dont understand.

i want to just feel alive at least online.
i m tired of just being a kind of person whos invisible.
i have even posted a thread on off topic since i dont know where to post.
hope anyone tell me.

Alone97

I feel like I've lost all faith in humanity again. I feel like I'm in a dark place again, it comes and goes. Sometimes I feel happy but at this moment in time I feel down. I've been crying a lot lately listening to sad songs Boston by augustana being the more frequent of the moment.

johan

i'm realy sad, i feel so alown. i have one friend and when she are doing something fun with other friends or boyfriend(like to day) i get realy depressed. i'm ofc happy for her but i feel so alown and like i don't have a life.

sorry for my bad english.

MikeyC

Cyber hugs for all of you guys ::(:
Yeah, agreed.

We all have tough times. It can be hard to get through them, but in the end we do. I go through depression spells of my own, so I'm no stranger to the dark places. I hope everyone feels better.

I feel good now, though. Energetic. :)

gustavofring

Angered.

Some dick roommate of mine laid a pile of dirty towels and cleaning mops in front of my door because I forgot to wash them in the cleaning schedule. I walked out of my door and saw this pile laying there.

Apparently we can't just knock on the door anymore or tell it like a normal person. No, they have to be a passive agressive dick about it who has to embarrass me.

I really feel like retaliating this but I will be the better person. It's very hard. Another sign that I have to move out.

Mbenny

I have low self-esteem, no confidence and distance myself from too many people. I was very social up until 33 years old. I am now 39 and the last couple years I disappeared more and more. I'll make plans and then 3 days before the event, I feel anxiety. I'll flake out. I'll make up an excuse because I do not feel good about myself. I feel like everyone will stare at me and judge me. For many years, my mom's side of the family would make me the center of attention. But, they would only point out the negatives. I pretty much got over it, up until I got married and had a child. I received the same treatment from his family. They were judgmental and actually worse than my own family. Basically, married into a mean and evil family. They basically degraded me and treated me like ****. In order to take the focus off of their own messed up lives, they would try to find something about me. Long story short, it must have subconsciously got the best of me. I am so anti-social now. I feel like I am going against gravity every time I have to go into the public. Once I am out there, I talk a lot and make friends. And then I open the door to another relationship and when they want to get close I disappear. What is wrong with me and why does this happen? I was a wild child and partied a lot when I was young. Karma?

MrJones

Worried, just texted someone from Maine to make sure it's all fine, but I'm still worried >.<
Well, it's been only like 10 minutes, but I'll be worried until I get a reply :p