How are you feeling?

dottie

how to extinguish these seething embers of jealousy, anger, and bitterness... it is so ugly in me. but it is so strong, it's defining. i am so angry about my position in this world right now. i feel trapped.

I feel gross. The air is humid and dusty.. It feels extremely greasy on the skin, and worse, in the hair.

I also haven't slept. I feel quite miserable at the moment.

Nathália

I feel gross. The air is humid and dusty.. It feels extremely greasy on the skin, and worse, in the hair.

I also haven't slept. I feel quite miserable at the moment.

That sucks to feel greasy especially in scalp and face. Poor Puma, hope you can sleep.

It's difficult to break free from what you feel like is just a mundane cycle: get up, eat, go to work, eat, crap, come home, eat, sleep. Just try to do things you both enjoy and build on that. I hope you both can feel better.

------

Well, I just found out my friend got engaged. That's something I never saw coming, as he doesn't seem to be the marrying type. I've known him since primary school so that's probably why I think that, as I've seen every side to him.

I must say that I'm a little jealous and it's given me a pang of loneliness. Like, here he is getting married and just about every other friend I have is with someone, but I couldn't buy a relationship right now.

This usually doesn't bother me, but seeing news like my friend's engagement hits a little too close to my heart....

Mikey, you're a beautiful person, I'm so sorry.

how to extinguish these seething embers of jealousy, anger, and bitterness... it is so ugly in me. but it is so strong, it's defining. i am so angry about my position in this world right now. i feel trapped.

By looking at yourself and show yourself that you are worth much more than you think at the moment. Emerge yourself into deep thought/thinking on other things. Sorry dottie.

Last edited:

TheTemp

I know there is never anything gained out of being negative but I just feel like crying. My day started out fantastic and has just been ****ty now. I felt a little paranoid and got criticized by my parents. I hate feeling like I have SA. I hate the words SA. Ughhhhhhh.....

Amitush123

Well those last few weeks have been like hell to me..felt alienated from this world, as I am only passing by and soon will be gone..feeling a little bit better recently, hope it means I am past it..

MotherWolff

Banned
I'm feeling like today will be a good day.

I am going to start to say that to myself every single day.

I think everyone should do it too! :D

jonas89

Aw, I'm so sorry Jonas.

^ I'm really sorry, jonas. ::(:

I'm so sorry to hear this :s

sorry, jonas... was that your first seiure?
Yes it was,, I was kinda hoping it was due to overworking,, well all that work was what trigger it but I didn't expect that something would show on the brain wave test,
Feel better, jonas!

I have a headache. I forgot to take my medicine this morning. Oi, I've got to stop doing that...
I hope you feel better soon,

Thank you all,,, I appreciate it.

MikeyC

I second, third, and fourth that. It'll happen.
Thank you, superfluous. ::eek::

After a good first three weeks, I've hit an inevitable weight watching wall. I've become a little complacent with what I'm eating again. Time to re-motivate!![/QUOTE]
These walls happen, and I've had them myself a lot. Renewing your motivation can be hard but it's possible. I hope you can do it...hell, I know you can do it. :)

I know there is never anything gained out of being negative but I just feel like crying. My day started out fantastic and has just been ****ty now. I felt a little paranoid and got criticized by my parents. I hate feeling like I have SA. I hate the words SA. Ughhhhhhh.....

Well those last few weeks have been like hell to me..felt alienated from this world, as I am only passing by and soon will be gone..feeling a little bit better recently, hope it means I am past it..

Pretty ****ty, honestly. Been feeling insecure and like I'm not good enough thanks to recent experiences...
Sorry to hear of all your pain, guys and girls. Stay strong.

1BlackSheep

Welcome back, Amitush! Sorry that the past few weeks have been so rough for you. ::(:

MNM322

Depressed. So much "blah" going on in my life and these cold cloudy days dont help. I need some sunshine

1BlackSheep

After a good first three weeks, I've hit an inevitable weight watching wall. I've become a little complacent with what I'm eating again. Time to re-motivate!!
I was really good for a few months, but lately all I want to do is eat cookies and candy - ugh! And this is the worst time of the year for that with the mountains of Halloween candy out in stores. It's going to be tough making it through the holidays! :eek:

Labyrinthine

I'm rather disappointed with myself. I'm scared to message people here, on a social anxiety website. If I can't accomplish that much, how am I going to approach people I meet face to face?

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Eh, been feeling pretty cruddy again all day. Candida sucks, and the detoxing symptoms suck too. Yesterday I felt really good, but today I'm back to feeling really blah. My head has been hurting since noon, I'm still tired even though I slept in this morning, my body hurts again, I'm so easily distracted, my anxiety was so bad today I nearly had a panic attack in class, all I do is shake off and on throughout the day, and I'm constantly having periods of wanting to do things, but then an hour or two later I feel entirely unmotivated and can hardly bring myself to do much of anything. I hate this.

MikeyC

I was really good for a few months, but lately all I want to do is eat cookies and candy - ugh!
This may be, *cough*, uh my fault. *cough*

^ And I'll fifth that. ::p: Seriously, Mikey. It'll happen for you someday too.
Thanks, Phoenixx. :)

I'm rather disappointed with myself. I'm scared to message people here, on a social anxiety website. If I can't accomplish that much, how am I going to approach people I meet face to face?
Just take it steady. You don't have to message everyone at once. Just one or two people you trust, and take it from there. Face-to-face is very different to here, though, so you can't compare the two. If you like, though, you can send me a message at any point for practice.
If it makes you feel any better, I have a fear of starting threads.

Eh, been feeling pretty cruddy again all day. Candida sucks, and the detoxing symptoms suck too. Yesterday I felt really good, but today I'm back to feeling really blah. My head has been hurting since noon, I'm still tired even though I slept in this morning, my body hurts again, I'm so easily distracted, my anxiety was so bad today I nearly had a panic attack in class, all I do is shake off and on throughout the day, and I'm constantly having periods of wanting to do things, but then an hour or two later I feel entirely unmotivated and can hardly bring myself to do much of anything. I hate this.
Sorry to hear you're going through all of this. I can actually relate to having motivation, and then losing it fast. I hope all of this passes and fast.