How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Can someone come over and watch a movie with me or something?

...please? :(
If I was in your part of the world, sure. Sorry you feel so bad.

^ School. I already stuck a post on Tumblr. I don't really want to talk about it anymore. I just sound like a broken record.
I'm sorry, Phoenixx. It sounds like it's having a tough impact on you mentally.

I don't care if you sound like a broken record. It's affecting you so get it out there. PM me if you need to. I'll be happy to listen.

EDIT: And your post was "I hate myself", not "I hate school", so I get the feeling there's something else going on, too.

Nathália

So, so lonely.

I almost want to go back to the hospital just to be around people (who are for the most part nice and act like they care about you - even if they really don't). When I'm not on the computer I just feel so lonely and pointless I can hardly stand it. I've tried distracting myself by organizing my room, reading, cooking. It's not working. I need people. I don't know what to do.

Actually, even online I feel lonely. I was trying really really hard to avoid posting something negative here but I just can't stand it. I feel left out everywhere. There are even cliques in chatrooms!

The crappiest part is, I can go to sleep now to avoid my feelings tonight, but tomorrow I have to get up and face it all again. It's crushing.

Can someone come over and watch a movie with me or something?

...please? :(

::(: Oh Opaline. I will chat with you if you need it. I know your feeling, you matter to others. Movie night at Opalines! I'll bring the hot coco.

^ School. I already stuck a post on Tumblr. I don't really want to talk about it anymore. I just sound like a broken record.

I hate myself. ::(:

I'm so sorry dear Phoenixx.

Phoenixx

I'm sorry, Phoenixx. It sounds like it's having a tough impact on you mentally.

I don't care if you sound like a broken record. It's affecting you so get it out there. PM me if you need to. I'll be happy to listen.

EDIT: And your post was "I hate myself", not "I hate school", so I get the feeling there's something else going on, too.
^ Everything just feels like a mess right now. Thanks though.

I'm so sorry dear Phoenixx.
^ Thank you.

Punch me in the face?

Exhausted. I have absolutely no energy for anything, yet I don’t feel tired in the slightest. My body feels like it’s ready to collapse but my mind won’t shut off, and I need that more than anything right now. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep the whole day away. It might be better than doing nothing all day long, and waiting for the day to be over constantly. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of everything. I wish I could sleep all the time, but that seems like it would make me even more pointless than I am already. I’m hating everything lately. I don’t know what to do. I don’t feel like doing anything ever, but I desperately need to do something. I can’t be this worthless forever, it’s driving me so insane, and I don’t know how to fix it.

MikeyC

Re: Punch me in the face?

Thanks firewalk, Mikey :)
The job is a cashier or grocery clerk at a supermarket
Ah, cool. Good luck with the interview. I know how immensely awful they can be!

Exhausted. I have absolutely no energy for anything, yet I don’t feel tired in the slightest. My body feels like it’s ready to collapse but my mind won’t shut off, and I need that more than anything right now. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep the whole day away. It might be better than doing nothing all day long, and waiting for the day to be over constantly. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of everything. I wish I could sleep all the time, but that seems like it would make me even more pointless than I am already. I’m hating everything lately. I don’t know what to do. I don’t feel like doing anything ever, but I desperately need to do something. I can’t be this worthless forever, it’s driving me so insane, and I don’t know how to fix it.
You have no energy, but you're not tired. Are you eating enough? Otherwise that could be depression.

You're definitely not worthless. That I know. :) Are you seeing a psychologist? That could be a good starting point to talk about how you're feeling.

(And no, I will definitely not punch you in the face!!!)

You have no energy, but you're not tired. Are you eating enough? Otherwise that could be depression.

You're definitely not worthless. That I know. Are you seeing a psychologist? That could be a good starting point to talk about how you're feeling.

(And no, I will definitely not punch you in the face!!!)

Thanks Mikey ::eek::. I have been eating enough lately and been trying really hard not too eat too much junk. I think it is depression though. I haven't been sleeping too well, but even when I do I don't feel like doing a thing. I'm not seeing one right now, I've tried in the past and was never able to communicate because I was just too embarrassed to say anything. I might try again but it can get expensive and I don't really have money to spend on something I don't even know will work right now. I have to do something eventually though. It's really starting to take its toll on me.

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey ::eek::. I have been eating enough lately and been trying really hard not too eat too much junk. I think it is depression though. I haven't been sleeping too well, but even when I do I don't feel like doing a thing. I'm not seeing one right now, I've tried in the past and was never able to communicate because I was just too embarrassed to say anything. I might try again but it can get expensive and I don't really have money to spend on something I don't even know will work right now. I have to do something eventually though. It's really starting to take its toll on me.
That's a good start. Eating too much junk can screw around your mental health, so you're doing a good thing there.

Losing motivation for everything is a sure sign of depression, and yes, there's only so much you can take before it all gets too much. Therapy can be expensive if you don't have concessions/discounts, but there could be some way you can get free or inexpensive sessions. It's worth investigating because you seem to be in a bad place right now.

If you need to talk to anyone, you can PM me. :)