How are you feeling?

coyote

Worried, just texted someone from Maine to make sure it's all fine, but I'm still worried >.<
Well, it's been only like 10 minutes, but I'll be worried until I get a reply :p

they're saying it didn't cause any injuries or damage

i'm sure she's fine

Labyrinthine

Amused. Someone at my new job said it was nice to meet me, and then proceeded to say it's a shame he won't get to know me since I probably already quit lol. I actually like working at the rink. I find it more comfortable there than the restaurant, where I've been working for almost two years.

TheTemp

Sluggish, zombie-ish, tired, not easily amused. Not one of my best days. :/

The question is should I go out for drinks with a friend and try to change my mood or should I stay in and get this mood over with.

I'm quite glad. Ever since my laptop keyboard broke I've been trying to get a replacement part. I ordered two, one never arrived and the other worked but couldn't be mounted because the connections were on odd places.

I got tired of this time consuming and costly process and just bought a small external keyboard instead. It might not be internal, an make the laptop less mobile, but at least I can use it again.

Phoenixx

Hang in there Phoenixx.
^ Thanks as always, Srijita. :)

I feel scared,, on my way home a doctor from the hospital called to inform me that I have epilepsi : (
^ Oh no, I'm really sorry, jonas. That's really tough to deal with. ::(: Not from my experience as I don't have it, but my mother has it. It's a scary thing to witness, but I can't imagine what having a seizure would be like. :S

MikeyC

E hug?
E-teddy bear? :)
E-mu? *gives sad aussie lad an emu*
I've wanted an emu. Thank you, Escape. :)

I have low self-esteem, no confidence and distance myself from too many people. I was very social up until 33 years old. I am now 39 and the last couple years I disappeared more and more. I'll make plans and then 3 days before the event, I feel anxiety. I'll flake out. I'll make up an excuse because I do not feel good about myself. I feel like everyone will stare at me and judge me. For many years, my mom's side of the family would make me the center of attention. But, they would only point out the negatives. I pretty much got over it, up until I got married and had a child. I received the same treatment from his family. They were judgmental and actually worse than my own family. Basically, married into a mean and evil family. They basically degraded me and treated me like ****. In order to take the focus off of their own messed up lives, they would try to find something about me. Long story short, it must have subconsciously got the best of me. I am so anti-social now. I feel like I am going against gravity every time I have to go into the public. Once I am out there, I talk a lot and make friends. And then I open the door to another relationship and when they want to get close I disappear. What is wrong with me and why does this happen? I was a wild child and partied a lot when I was young. Karma?
There's a woman I know at work who almost certainly has social anxiety, but she was wilder when she was younger, too. I guess your personality can just catch up with you.

Welcome to the forum.

coyote

I have low self-esteem, no confidence and distance myself from too many people. I was very social up until 33 years old. I am now 39 and the last couple years I disappeared more and more. I'll make plans and then 3 days before the event, I feel anxiety. I'll flake out. I'll make up an excuse because I do not feel good about myself. I feel like everyone will stare at me and judge me. For many years, my mom's side of the family would make me the center of attention. But, they would only point out the negatives. I pretty much got over it, up until I got married and had a child. I received the same treatment from his family. They were judgmental and actually worse than my own family. Basically, married into a mean and evil family. They basically degraded me and treated me like ****. In order to take the focus off of their own messed up lives, they would try to find something about me. Long story short, it must have subconsciously got the best of me. I am so anti-social now. I feel like I am going against gravity every time I have to go into the public. Once I am out there, I talk a lot and make friends. And then I open the door to another relationship and when they want to get close I disappear. What is wrong with me and why does this happen? I was a wild child and partied a lot when I was young. Karma?

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

jonas89

^ Oh no, I'm really sorry, jonas. That's really tough to deal with. ::(: Not from my experience as I don't have it, but my mother has it. It's a scary thing to witness, but I can't imagine what having a seizure would be like. :S

I don't remember the seizure itself,, but I remember I felt like hit by a car the hours after,,,,
but the worst part is from this is that it kinda breaks my dreams down, like piloting a plane and I kind even work around the apron either.

TheTemp

Went out :) Feel so much better.

I promise to make the world a better place somehow, once I get better I'll do everything in my power to help people who are in a dark place. I'll do anything to make people feel better. Noone deserves to suffer, you hear it over and over again but it actually hurts me how people suffer like this.

Nathália

Went out :) Feel so much better.

I promise to make the world a better place somehow, once I get better I'll do everything in my power to help people who are in a dark place. I'll do anything to make people feel better. Noone deserves to suffer, you hear it over and over again but it actually hurts me how people suffer like this.

:) Great! I hope you can help some broken souls too.

I don't remember the seizure itself,, but I remember I felt like hit by a car the hours after,,,,
but the worst part is from this is that it kinda breaks my dreams down, like piloting a plane and I kind even work around the apron either.

Aw, I'm so sorry Jonas.

Phoenixx

^ I'm really sorry, jonas. ::(:

MikeyC

I feel stuck. It feels like my life is just going round in circles, and getting nowhere.
I feel your pain, Mr. Broam! Wish there was an easy way off of this merry-go-round. Hopefully a change for the better is on the horizon - soon!
It's difficult to break free from what you feel like is just a mundane cycle: get up, eat, go to work, eat, crap, come home, eat, sleep. Just try to do things you both enjoy and build on that. I hope you both can feel better.

------

Well, I just found out my friend got engaged. That's something I never saw coming, as he doesn't seem to be the marrying type. I've known him since primary school so that's probably why I think that, as I've seen every side to him.

I must say that I'm a little jealous and it's given me a pang of loneliness. Like, here he is getting married and just about every other friend I have is with someone, but I couldn't buy a relationship right now.

This usually doesn't bother me, but seeing news like my friend's engagement hits a little too close to my heart....