How are you feeling?

JuiceB

Still a little depressed. I think one of the reasons I've been so depressed lately is probably because I can't see where I'm heading in life. Plus I'll be 35 in August. Been trying to think back and remember if ever feeling really happy and satisfied.

jonas89

I feel bored or alone somehow,, feel like I need to talk to someone constantly but no one is there to talk to :p

Foxface

Good. I'm watching Cold Case.

I'm feeling better then before. I'm scared about getting another sore tongue. It's trying to be sore again.

Bubo

Lonely, anxious to the point of being sick to my stomach, and tired :/ Not a good night, hopefully tomorrow will be better

lonely_drummer

I'm just fed up with the world. There's so much destruction and hate pushing this earth which is all fueled and controlled by money. Money money money, that's all there is. We're losing grip with reality for this middle man. It's such an unquestioned form of faith that doesn't even need to be here. We're tricked into thinking we need it like for example, just try right now to sit there and imagine our world today if there was no monetary system. Pretty damn hard eh? We've given up so much, so many important skills like farming, producing your own goods with what you have but not now, we just rely on that dollar bill to give us our food, our shelter, our warmth when in all reality money is just a middle man to our necessities for life. Instead of learning how to grow your own organic food, you walk to the grocery store and exchange this weird fancy piece of paper for these ever so important goods. We put into this, with no question because we're told that this is the only way. Most of us can't even build our own shelter if we needed to, as a matter of fact most of us don't even know how to build a fire. If our ancestors could see us today, they'd laugh. Yeah yeah, I know, we have technology now, it's great, it's helped us out a lot. However, this industry of technology has also been held back by the monetary system. So many technologies have been rejected because they threatened the current technology from making any money, a key example is the electric car which was a possibility back in the 90s but nooooooo, that would put a huge dent in the oil industry. People think that if we got rid of money that we'd lose our social structure and become some barbaric population. I think, if we got rid of money today, our needs for survival and happiness will become more clear.

Foxface

Super tired, going to bed now. My tongue is trying to become sore again, it just got better a couple days ago. It's not fair.

Invisibleman

I'm just fed up with the world. There's so much destruction and hate pushing this earth which is all fueled and controlled by money. Money money money, that's all there is. We're losing grip with reality for this middle man. It's such an unquestioned form of faith that doesn't even need to be here. We're tricked into thinking we need it like for example, just try right now to sit there and imagine our world today if there was no monetary system. Pretty damn hard eh? We've given up so much, so many important skills like farming, producing your own goods with what you have but not now, we just rely on that dollar bill to give us our food, our shelter, our warmth when in all reality money is just a middle man to our necessities for life. Instead of learning how to grow your own organic food, you walk to the grocery store and exchange this weird fancy piece of paper for these ever so important goods. We put into this, with no question because we're told that this is the only way. Most of us can't even build our own shelter if we needed to, as a matter of fact most of us don't even know how to build a fire. If our ancestors could see us today, they'd laugh. Yeah yeah, I know, we have technology now, it's great, it's helped us out a lot. However, this industry of technology has also been held back by the monetary system. So many technologies have been rejected because they threatened the current technology from making any money, a key example is the electric car which was a possibility back in the 90s but nooooooo, that would put a huge dent in the oil industry. People think that if we got rid of money that we'd lose our social structure and become some barbaric population. I think, if we got rid of money today, our needs for survival and happiness will become more clear.

I dont think money is necessarily the problem, the true problem is self preservation.Which is part of the human nature. In my opinion, OPINION I cant stress that enough:rolleyes:, getting rid of money isnt going to solve all of the worlds problems.

You mentioned something about our ancestors. Some people (not saying you in particular) some reason think that our ancestors were a bunch of la la hippies living in a complete utopia and in complete harmony. When the reality is there has been more war than peace since the dawn of man. Our ancestors did whatever they could to survive. They stole, pillaged,murdered, kidnapped,enslaved,and conquered. It was dog eat dog and you did whatever you could to be on top.

And it hasnt changed in the year 2012. I believe that if we did away with money it would be the same sort of thing. There would be unfathomable bloodshed over resources, because just like our ancestors we would be doing anything we could to survive.

If you and your group were growing crops, and because of lets say drought there were only crops for half of the group. You really think people are going to share ? of course not. Its self preservation my friend,its only human nature.

Not trying to start a debate or anything, just bored at 4 AM hehe. And as I said, its just an opinion;)

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

I dont think money is necessarily the problem, the true problem is self preservation.Which is part of the human nature. In my opinion, OPINION I cant stress that enough:rolleyes:, getting rid of money isnt going to solve all of the worlds problems.

You mentioned something about our ancestors. Some people (not saying you in particular) some reason think that our ancestors were a bunch of la la hippies living in a complete utopia and in complete harmony. When the reality is there has been more war than peace since the dawn of man. Our ancestors did whatever they could to survive. They stole, pillaged,murdered, kidnapped,enslaved,and conquered. It was dog eat dog and you did whatever you could to be on top.

And it hasnt changed in the year 2012. I believe that if we did away with money it would be the same sort of thing. There would be unfathomable bloodshed over resources, because just like our ancestors we would be doing anything we could to survive.

If you and your group were growing crops, and because of lets say drought there were only crops for half of the group. You really think people are going to share ? of course not. Its self preservation my friend,its only human nature.

Not trying to start a debate or anything, just bored at 4 AM hehe. And as I said, its just an opinion;)

Hey everyone's entitled to their opinions, it's all good. I understand where you're coming from, our ancestors were barbaric and things were no better then. I guess my point was more based around the fact that we're losing touch of our roots, our basics used to survive. We seem to forget that we're animals as well and raise ourselves onto some sort of pedastal above the other species. Theres one quote from someone I don't even know that always caught my eye. "the only difference between us and other species is the fact that we pay to live on the earth". I just don't like how we're depending on this one source for survival when there's so many other ways. Basically if u don't have money, you're screwed. You can live in a lush country in Africa with all your needs for resources sitting right there yet it gets bought out by Coke and these citizens can't even afford reasonable drinking water some can't even collect rain water without being fined. We don't even know what survival is anymore, well actually no that's a bad way to put it, I guess we've just changed the definition of survival, more so updated it and I can't seem to accept it

Daniel089

Feeling alright, but this shyness inside me is killing me:

This morning I was at the spa, I had an appointment for a curative massage. The masseuse was a young girl, around my age. Now I don't know if people just randomly talk with their own massager during a massage, but I had the chance to talk to a sweet girl, but I was so dumb I couldn't say a word when I wanted to, I guess my shyness is still a big problem for me. I know there'll be plenty of other opportunities but it still bothers me much for some reason...