How are you feeling?

CillaHasBrainActivity

I usually put my crazy in storage::p:. I've got a monopoly on the thing:rolleyes:! But, seriously, why don't you try talking to some friends about it until they come back?

Haha! Eh, I bother my friends too much with this. Well, not bother, they're always happy to help, but I don't want to put too much on them. I just like my professional mind-straightener to tell me what to do. :)

DeadmanWalking

Haha! Eh, I bother my friends too much with this. Well, not bother, they're always happy to help, but I don't want to put too much on them. I just like my professional mind-straightener to tell me what to do. :)

Mayhaps you could get another "mind-straightener" while your current one is out of commission or something?

Foxface

Like nothing matters. I will be a no one and get no where in life and have no one. I can't describe the feeling. Becuase of this curse, I will never succeed or have anything.

I wish to die. I am really depressed.

Nathália

Braindead again.

I understand. I feel really ditzy right now, when I am not. It sucks.
Sorry.

Like nothing matters. I will be a no one and get no where in life and have no one. I can't describe the feeling. Becuase of this curse, I will never succeed or have anything.

I wish to die. I am really depressed.

That is horrible. I am very sorry foxface, that you are feeling this way right now.

CillaHasBrainActivity

Mayhaps you could get another "mind-straightener" while your current one is out of commission or something?

Hey, now there's a thought! I just a few weeks ago found out a friend from college also has anxiety. We bumped into each other at the same clinic. I could ask him whom he sees... Oh wait, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that therapist wouldn't take me. I don't have insurance and mine was taking me completely pro bono. Well, it's worth a try anyway, I suppose. A few phone calls can't hurt.

EscapeArtist

I was actually feeling suicidal. But i'm relatively drunk now and I feel a bit better and less intense. Perhaps alcohol is good for something sometimes....

Starry

Kinda good. Been cuddling and holding hands.
Doubt it will last though. Fear.

Aw, that's great! ^_^ (well, other than the fear and doubt...) Try not to let the fear and doubt ruin the good moments you're having, because even if they prove to be well-founded, you can at least have these good times for now... And if they're not well-founded, then they're ruining things for nothing. But I do understand how you feel.

lilmutegirl

I'm very tired. My son and I were going to go to a dinosaur exhibit with one of my friends and her son. She decided that they wouldn't go today. The place where the exhibit is is somewhere I don't feel comfortable going by myself, so now I'm not sure what we're going to do today.