How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
not part of the spw club..
I kind of feel like sometimes I get blatantly ignored despite friendly gestures. Its a bit snobby and it gets on my nerves.

Last edited:
Since when assembling a closet it's such a hard exercise that two days before you still get painful spasms in your legs? oh well I hope they're over tomorrow

Shyangel

Hope ya feel better Art. :)

I'm feeling sad and a bit heart broken. This silly fling of a relationship has to end and it makes me a little sad. Mostly because I went to his house and people knew me there, they called me by name. I was known and recognized and a little cared about. I'm gonna feel sad for a little bit over losing people I have some good memories with even if it was short lived. Even if it's a louzy unhealthy relationship, it always stings a bit to lose someone who you shared some connection with. I wish I didn't get myself into this. I'm gonna miss him and he isn't worth it...This is great.....I felt special...I'm not special any more...I really need to stop doing this...I'm feeling so lonely I want to run to him and try and make him pretend to care about me again because it feels good even though it's fake..

Foxface

Really miserable and in pain. I can't wait until this sore tongue gets better...

But it'll just get sore in a couple of days again anyway. *sigh*

MikeyC

I'm feeling sad and a bit heart broken. This silly fling of a relationship has to end and it makes me a little sad. Mostly because I went to his house and people knew me there, they called me by name. I was known and recognized and a little cared about. I'm gonna feel sad for a little bit over losing people I have some good memories with even if it was short lived. Even if it's a louzy unhealthy relationship, it always stings a bit to lose someone who you shared some connection with. I wish I didn't get myself into this. I'm gonna miss him and he isn't worth it...This is great.....I felt special...I'm not special any more...I really need to stop doing this...I'm feeling so lonely I want to run to him and try and make him pretend to care about me again because it feels good even though it's fake..
Why does the relationship have to end?

Shyangel

Why does the relationship have to end?

Hi, Mikey. ^.^

Because were not really getting along and I don't feel like he understands me. I'm just generally unhappy with the relationship so it's stupid for me to keep this going because I don't want to be lonely. It hurts, but as you can tell by what I said it has to be done.

How are you? Did you get the credit situation worked out?

MikeyC

Hi, Mikey. ^.^

Because were not really getting along and I don't feel like he understands me. I'm just generally unhappy with the relationship so it's stupid for me to keep this going because I don't want to be lonely. It hurts, but as you can tell by what I said it has to be done.

How are you? Did you get the credit situation worked out?
Oh, I'm sorry you're not happy in the relationship. These things happen, though. You're not the first and certainly won't be the last. You're best to realise you're unhappy early and get out before you're even more ensconced in his life. It sucks that it's come to this, though.

I'm not feeling too great, but I'll survive with music. :) Yeah, the money situation is sorted out. Long story short it was my error and it's all fixed now.

Starry

Hate to bring this up again, but it's making me feel very bad again (Seriously! I'm on the verge of tears! Which is pathetic!)...

Yesterday's calorie total was 1,200 again (When it's supposed to be 1,500)... I felt bad about the fact I was being very liberal with my calorie estimates... I knew I was adding some to it from nowhere, so I decided to check my breakfast today... I thought it contained around 180 or so calories... Which I rounded up to 200 (I don't like to count calories exactly, so I round up in case I'm too low on other things - I've counted exactly in the past and became very obsessed - it took over everything, so I have to avoid it for my own sanity)... Well, I checked the content today... It's actually 128 calories... I've been adding an extra 70 or so calories to my breakfast without realising it... I dread to think what I've added to everything else.

On top of that, I've gained a little weight (Don't know how much - we don't have any scales and I'd be too scared to use them anyway)... So of course, I turn to the trusty internet and search for gaining weight on so few calories... What is the one thing everyone says? "Eat more" (Which I already knew of course, but tried to block out hundreds of times)... Eat more?! I am TRYING to eat more! I'm trying so hard and it's so difficult and it's making me so unhappy! It's gotten to the point where I just don't trust the calculator is correct when I tot up my daily intake... I MUST have forgotten something! There's no way it could be so low when I feel like I'm eating so much. But I check and double check and I haven't... *Sigh*

At least I feel a little better after ranting about it... Probably incoherently... But oh well...

MikeyC

Like crap. Going to go to bed shortly. Stupid fractured brain.

Hate to bring this up again, but it's making me feel very bad again (Seriously! I'm on the verge of tears! Which is pathetic!)...

Yesterday's calorie total was 1,200 again (When it's supposed to be 1,500)... I felt bad about the fact I was being very liberal with my calorie estimates... I knew I was adding some to it from nowhere, so I decided to check my breakfast today... I thought it contained around 180 or so calories... Which I rounded up to 200 (I don't like to count calories exactly, so I round up in case I'm too low on other things - I've counted exactly in the past and became very obsessed - it took over everything, so I have to avoid it for my own sanity)... Well, I checked the content today... It's actually 128 calories... I've been adding an extra 70 or so calories to my breakfast without realising it... I dread to think what I've added to everything else.

On top of that, I've gained a little weight (Don't know how much - we don't have any scales and I'd be too scared to use them anyway)... So of course, I turn to the trusty internet and search for gaining weight on so few calories... What is the one thing everyone says? "Eat more" (Which I already knew of course, but tried to block out hundreds of times)... Eat more?! I am TRYING to eat more! I'm trying so hard and it's so difficult and it's making me so unhappy! It's gotten to the point where I just don't trust the calculator is correct when I tot up my daily intake... I MUST have forgotten something! There's no way it could be so low when I feel like I'm eating so much. But I check and double check and I haven't... *Sigh*

At least I feel a little better after ranting about it... Probably incoherently... But oh well...
I absolutely wish I could be this way. You're trying to eat more, but there's no need to force it. Eat what you can, plus a tiny bit extra. No need to stuff yourself on day 1 because you won't want to do any of that in day 2. Baby steps.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Pathetic. So depressed that I cried myself tae sleep for the second night in a row. ::(: Wish I had someone tae talk with... or at least, felt alot more comfortable tae reach out to any of you awesome folks on here more.

Starry

Like crap. Going to go to bed shortly. Stupid fractured brain.

I absolutely wish I could be this way. You're trying to eat more, but there's no need to force it. Eat what you can, plus a tiny bit extra. No need to stuff yourself on day 1 because you won't want to do any of that in day 2. Baby steps.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

You really don't want to be like this, trust me... Anyone who has said they wish they could would regret it if they were, I promise. Although, I can understand wanting to feel like food has less of a hold...

It's mostly psychological - there are issues with the amount I can eat due to the fact my stomach has adapted to eating so little, but I could eat less in quantity if I ate more calorie dense foods like peanut butter for example, I just feel so bad about eating more calories. I think I've basically accepted that I have developed an eating disorder, but I don't really want to cure it because that means eating more... (And that argument can go around in circles ad infinitum)

But thank you. :)

---------

Graeme, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I really hope you feel better soon. *Hugs*

MrJones

I kind of feel like sometimes I get blatantly ignored despite friendly gestures. Its a bit snobby and it gets on my nerves.
I sometimes get that too. Talking in general terms, not specifically SPW, I usually stop giving friendly gestures if the person doesn't seem interested in my friendship. It's funny how they seem to get offended when I stop trying to be their friend when they never cared about it.
At first I feel lonelier and bored because I have very few people to talk to, but since I have the very few people who really want to be my friends, I feel so much better now. I feel happy!
If you want to be someone's friend and they don't do the same, don't worry, don't waste energy on it, you will just feel frustrated in the end. And I'm sure there are still people who would love to be your friends :)

Starry

I'm sorry you feel like that, Kia. Don't waste your time on people who don't care, just try to find the ones who do.

Also, remember, this site often (for me at least) goes wrong... Chat messages that disappear when I send them, for example (I've taken to copying everything I type now lol). Please be sure that it is genuine that you're being ignored, and not some glitch in the system, otherwise you're feeling bad for nothing... Though, I realise that there are people who are just not good at being friendly... It's most likely nothing to do with you, personally.

Nathália

Pathetic. So depressed that I cried myself tae sleep for the second night in a row. ::(: Wish I had someone tae talk with... or at least, felt alot more comfortable tae reach out to any of you awesome folks on here more.

Sorry, I will cry with you because I feel like I am slowy dying and turning back into depression too. ::(: * passes tissues* Booo!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Sorry, I will cry with you because I feel like I am slowy dying and turning back into depression too. ::(: * passes tissues* Booo!

Sorry tae hear that, Beleza. ::(: And, this might seem weird, but I slightly scared of posting my voice here, you know... even though I've wrote a page monologue. I'm not sure if it's funny, though.

Nathália

Sorry tae hear that, Beleza. ::(: And, this might seem weird, but I slightly scared of posting my voice here, you know... even though I've wrote a page monologue. I'm not sure if it's funny, though.

You wrote a monologue? That is awesome! :)
I don't have the ability to even do that. ;)
Sorry that you are feeling nervous. :-(
I doubt you would be harshly judged. :cool:
I laugh at the most silly things. :-D