How are you feeling?

Valhalla

Just need to get away from it all for a while,total shut down with online interaction.. too many ppl can get into your head so I've noticed.meeting people when you have HH takes a lot of courage. I have what you might say, fallen victim to a cruel prank!! Off line is where I need to be right now....

I'm sorry about that, but there are more people that support you. Maybe you need to get offline for the moment, but we want to see you online again. I agree with Starry, you really shouldn't delete your account. Do a comeback when you feel ready. Or talk about how you feel with anyone of us.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Any on online how do i delete my account on here????

Just need to get away from it all for a while,total shut down with online interaction.. too many ppl can get into your head so I've noticed.meeting people when you have HH takes a lot of courage. I have what you might say, fallen victim to a cruel prank!! Off line is where I need to be right now....

Aw, and I was hoping tae let you hear ma voice this week. ::(:

Anyway, sorry tae hear you're going through a difficult time, Karl. I hope you don't delete your account, though. Maybe getting away from online interaction will do ya some good, got tae do what best for you at the end of day.

Hope you comeback when you're ready, mate. Aw the best.

karl:-/

You guys have become to mean a lot to me,I value all of what's been said. I remember saying on here that you guys seem like the most reall ppl I've ever had the pleasure of chatting too :) I would like to return someday.
As two comedians my grandad love said.. "its gud night from him,and its gud night from me...

MikeyC

You guys have become to mean a lot to me,I value all of what's been said. I remember saying on here that you guys seem like the most reall ppl I've ever had the pleasure of chatting too :) I would like to return someday.
As two comedians my grandad love said.. "its gud night from him,and its gud night from me...
Take care, dude. Do what you have to do.

sick and jittery...
I just remembered that I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.
haha
oops
I hardly ever "forget" to eat. Heh.

WeirdyMcGee

I hardly ever "forget" to eat. Heh.

I'm just starting to get my appetite back after 4 years of not having one but I have never really gotten 'hungry' before even if I go for days without food.
I guess I mistake that pain as my normal body pain rather than a hunger pain...?

I used to have alarms set on my phone to remind me to eat 3 times a day but I don't have a phone anymore, so I don't have an alarm.
Mom woke me up yesterday around noon to feed me 2 poached eggs and that was all I ate.
haha
She eats nonstop all day so she probably just forgets to remind me since I can't marathon eat like she does.

MikeyC

I'm just starting to get my appetite back after 4 years of not having one but I have never really gotten 'hungry' before even if I go for days without food.
I guess I mistake that pain as my normal body pain rather than a hunger pain...?

I used to have alarms set on my phone to remind me to eat 3 times a day but I don't have a phone anymore, so I don't have an alarm.
Mom woke me up yesterday around noon to feed me 2 poached eggs and that was all I ate.
haha
She eats nonstop all day so she probably just forgets to remind me since I can't marathon eat like she does.
Wow! While I don't wish I ate as little as you do, I do wish that I could abstain from food like that without any issue.

Two poached eggs is definitely not very much at all. At least you ate that!

You are probably really hungry but if you're constantly in pain and you've dealt with little food in the past, your body has grown accustomed to it. I would wager your stomach is really tiny, too. Maybe even half the size of mine.

InvisaLady

Pretty PO'ed. My credit card # was stolen and some jack ass used it to place a $744 order for musical instruments. How low can you get. Stealing from the disabled!
I had to cancel the card, call the company that the purchase was made through to tell them that it was a fraud case and now am waiting for my replacement card.
I pray that I get all of my $ back!

WeirdyMcGee

Pretty PO'ed. My credit card # was stolen and some jack ass used it to place a $744 order for musical instruments. How low can you get. Stealing from the disabled!
I had to cancel the card, call the company that the purchase was made through to tell them that it was a fraud case and now am waiting for my replacement card.

Most credit card companies are great when it comes to fraud-- especially in obvious cases like that.
I hope the poohead who stole your number gets what's coming to him!

jonas89

I dont feel anything,, I should feel down or something because today I lost my job that I have been wanting to work in for years,, and honestly I just dont care :p

MikeyC

Yeah, I've had over $1000 taken from my account before and it was fraudulent so I got all of it back. I'm fairly certain you will, too, but it's the principle of the matter.

InvisaLady

Yeah, I've had over $1000 taken from my account before and it was fraudulent so I got all of it back. I'm fairly certain you will, too, but it's the principle of the matter.

I'm pretty sure I will get it back but the thing that is bugging me the most is wondering how it happened. What site did I use it on that had a security issue? Did someone have a scanner? Will this happen again with the new account? :confused:

MikeyC

I'm pretty sure I will get it back but the thing that is bugging me the most is wondering how it happened. What site did I use it on that had a security issue? Did someone have a scanner? Will this happen again with the new account? :confused:
Well, for me, someone got into my PayPal account and siphoned by bank account that way. There's always risks with buying anything, even with swiping your card at the cash register or using an ATM.

coyote

I dont feel anything,, I should feel down or something because today I lost my job that I have been wanting to work in for years,, and honestly I just dont care :p

i'm sorry to hear that

yeah, i'd probably feel pretty numb, too

shock is one of the first stages of grief

you can get through it

there will be more opportunities

WeirdyMcGee

Well, for me, someone got into my PayPal account and siphoned by bank account that way. There's always risks with buying anything, even with swiping your card at the cash register or using an ATM.

or paying by credit card at a restaraunt and not going to the till along with your card.

JuiceB

Been in a depressive state for the past few days. Use to workout everyday but I haven't been really motivated.

jonas89

i'm sorry to hear that

yeah, i'd probably feel pretty numb, too

shock is one of the first stages of grief

you can get through it

there will be more opportunities

well I kinda knew the business was going over and I knew that I was in a work of field that is very unstable ( aviation ) so maybe it didn't surprise me that much,, but yeah I know there will be easier now to get back in there because I have finished all the licence needed and back ground checks for that, so it should be easier to get back in the game, I'll go tomorrow and apply again : )