How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Indeed they are, after eating 4 in two days I am happy to say I think the burned mouth was a fluke! *knocks on wood*
4 in 2 days is light. I could eat 4 in one meal. :)

Blah, not really feeling much of anything. I should really do something with myself, but I have about as much motivation as a rock.
I'm sorry. Sounds like you need to step away from the books and have some "you" time.

It's exactly like ordering pizza! It's called Insomnia Cookies, and they will deliver as late as 3 or 4 in the morning! We got two peanut butter chips, an M&M, and a chocolate chunk, plus a tall glass of milk. It was $10 including the tip, but hey that's better than having to leave the house at 11pm to satisfy a cookie craving. I'm too miserly to splurge like this very often, but sometimes you just have to.
I'm glad something like that doesn't exist around here because I would order it so much.

MikeyC

Not very good. I guess my positive thinking has gone straight out the window. I'm falling back into my negative thinking habits and I can't shake it.

I desperately need to see my therapist but that's not until Tuesday.

Nathália

The pass few days I have been wanting to rip out my hair. Oh not needed it is already falling out ::(:.

I've been so stressed. Idk what is going on with my head, I washed it with an egg ,olive oil and washed out out with 2 conditioners to get rid of the smell and the egg out. I've done it before, but now my hair is shedding bad.

It could just be all the stress that I am dealing with. I need to stop because I don't want bad health on the cause of me stressing so hard.

DeadmanWalking

Not very good. I guess my positive thinking has gone straight out the window. I'm falling back into my negative thinking habits and I can't shake it.

Hm, I would suggest listening to some happy music there Mikey:). Go do some things that make you happy. Maybe you could talk to someone close to you to get those feelings off of your mind.

Nathália

I'm noticing my depressive state coming back. I was going so well by thinking positive and trying to see the positive side to every situation, and I'm still trying, but lately I have been crashing back down and it's hard to stay afloat.

I meant to respond to this

I have a lot on my mind at the moment and it's making my life a bit difficult

I am very sorry Mikey. * hugs*, you know I hope you get better, I understand, you are a sweet and wonderful person, really, is there anything in particular? You don't have to say, just if you want to get of your chest. Anway, I hope for the better.

MikeyC

Hm, I would suggest listening to some happy music there Mikey:). Go do some things that make you happy. Maybe you could talk to someone close to you to get those feelings off of your mind.
My music is not usually happy, but I tend to prefer that.

I will go for a walk. That might be good. I'm not sure who to talk to about this except you people online. I'll be okay.

I am very sorry Mikey. * hugs*, you know I hope you get better, I understand, you are a sweet and wonderful person, really, is there anything in particular? You don't have to say, just if you want to get of your chest. Anway, I hope for the better.
Thank you. Just some crap regarding my suicidal friend and my job, and some other little bits and pieces on my mind. It's all weighing on me.

Sorry that you're stressed, too, Beleza. Fingers crossed you feel better soon, too.

Nathália

My music is not usually happy, but I tend to prefer that.

I will go for a walk. That might be good. I'm not sure who to talk to about this except you people online. I'll be okay.

Thank you. Just some crap regarding my suicidal friend and my job, and some other little bits and pieces on my mind. It's all weighing on me.

Sorry that you're stressed, too, Beleza. Fingers crossed you feel better soon, too.

Oh I'm sorry to hear about that, you will make it though, keep being strong Mikey.

MikeyC

Oh I'm sorry to hear about that, you will make it though, keep being strong Mikey.
Thanks.

Unfortunately, I still feel terrible. What went wrong? I don't get it. I am feeling really avoidant but I'm going to my friend's place in an hour's time so that's going to be something. Hopefully something good. I just want to stay home and stay away from everyone.

This sucks. I hate my brain. I am desperate to see my therapist.

mikebird

Banned
A lot of ambiguous, anonymous, untraceable phone calls since the crack of dawn

"I can ascertain that you are male or female"

No other sound conveys any information at all, as you guurgle...

I'd love to use marine radio for this, as we'd be on the same channel. If you quote your boat code or name, I might be able to see you on the horizon, or if I could see a blip on the radar, I'd make the effort to navigate toward you
:)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Awright - still feeling quite low and depressive in ma mood, which sucks. ::(: , But on a more positive note; I got ma new Fender Squier Stratocaster electric guitar delivered to ma house yesterday evening - and it's a f**kin' beauty, I must say! :D Can't play it at the moment, though, because I'm still waiting for ma new Peavy amplifier, which is slight pain in the arse. :rolleyes: But very soon... I'll be turning it up to 11 (Spinal Tap reference for the win)
heavy-metal-044.gif

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
Awright - still feeling quite low and depressive in ma mood, which sucks. ::(: , oButn a more positive note; I got ma new Fender Squier Stratocaster electric guitar delivered to ma house yesterday evening - and it's a f**kin' beauty, I must say! :D Can't play it at the moment, though, because I'm still waiting for ma new Peavy amplifier, which is slight pain in the arse. :rolleyes: But very soon... I'll be turning it up to 11 (Spinal Tap reference for the win)
heavy-metal-044.gif

Fender squiers are a nice sounding guitar. I used to have a peavey amp years ago but upgraded to a marshall (which subsequently has died since) Wouldnt mind a tasty vox or a fender tube amp. How long have you been playing?