How are you feeling?

lonely_drummer

Wow, crazy man!! I've only been in one earthquake when I was in Iceland back in 2008, I believe it was a 6.3. I couldn't believe it was happening when it was. My initial reaction was to pull out my camera lmao, expecting to get a pic of the ground shaking hahahaha. I wasn't scared cuz first off we were out in the middle of nowhere and things like that completely blow my mind and get me super excited, just like when I was 12 and decided that standing out in the middle Of the street during a tornadoe would be a good idea. Nature fascinates me. But yeah it's hard to describe the feeling of an earthquake but I'm sure happy we don't have them here. Now that would be freaky in the middle of a big city.

1BlackSheep

^^ hey thanks. Yeah - you should of seen facebook and twitter moments afterward - it EXPLODED with activity. The whole country is one massive tectonic disaster waiting to happen. How big was the one that hit where you live? They are pretty big deals...big or small. Nothing like the very ground under your feet to give way to cause panic....
Ugh, I know the feeling all too well, living here in earthquake country! Pretty much any quake around 5.0 and under doesn't bother me, but when you get into the 6.0's it does get scary. I experienced the 6.9 quake we had in '89 and never want to go through that again! :eek:

dyingtolive

lost my credit card and atm... of course atm no prob... credit card...
i am suspecting foul play... and i dont know when i lost it, suspecting maybe even 2 weeks ago+. Hopefully my low credit limit will prevent too much damage.

lilmutegirl

I'm excited and nervous. Start my new job next week and will be very busy! I also got into one of the online classes I was waitlisted for the fall. That means I can drop an on-campus class and still be full-time. :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Graeme, for one day try to completely forget your future, and live for the moment, do the things you've always loved to do for a whole day.

I would. But, right now, I don't have the motivation nor the confidence tae start drawing or painting again. Sadly.

psych

lost my credit card and atm... of course atm no prob... credit card...
i am suspecting foul play... and i dont know when i lost it, suspecting maybe even 2 weeks ago+. Hopefully my low credit limit will prevent too much damage.

:eek:That sucks! I hope u get it straightened out.

KiaKaha

Banned
Lonely, frustrated...a bit unhappy. Mostly because people dont understand me nor seem to care about the things that I care abut.
When no one finds anything about you particualrly important.... how else are you supposed to feel?

People frstrate me.

Invisibleman

^Yeah I can certainly relate to that feeling. Being seen as an individual whos purpose never goes anything beyond taking up space::(:

Srijita52

Lonely, frustrated...a bit unhappy. Mostly because people dont understand me nor seem to care about the things that I care abut.
When no one finds anything about you particualrly important.... how else are you supposed to feel?

People frstrate me.
I know the feeling Kia but I care about you even though I'm literaly nobody.
Kind of insanely frustrated.
What's wrong Marie?

bcsr

well my foot is swollen up pretty bad, and its hard to walk. but other than that, i feel pretty damn amazing.

Nathália

Like pure shut rolled up in a hot dog with no cheese, trying to get better. I want to bash shut and then roll over and start crying like a big lonely baby. I need to get better, but I've just been unwinding my every thread into hell and the fire it's starting to burn into my being. I'm going to step up on the surface and start fire breathing at butches. I need a peace of mind and for people to leave me alone.

Srijita52

Like pure shut rolled up in a hot dog with no cheese, trying to get better. I want to bash shut and then roll over and start crying like a big lonely baby. I need to get better, but I've just been unwinding my every thread into hell and the fire it's starting to burn into my being. I'm going to step up on the surface and start fire breathing at butches. I need a peace of mind and for people to leave me alone.

I hope you feel better soon Beleza, stay strong.

MikeyC

Kind of insanely frustrated.
This was posted over 12 hours ago so I hope that's all over now.

I feel bad because I made someone waste their money. I wish I could back time and fix that. So bad.
What happened?

I don't even know what to say except that I'm really sorry you feel this way. ::(: Tomorrow is a new day.