How are you feeling?

Daniel089

I feel good now, I succeeded in my first aid exam :)) Now there's the driving theory re-take exam on friday and I can finally enjoy summer, with work on weekdays :-|

Starry

I feel anxious and I'm trembling. :( I just had to answer the door to the postman... I hate doing that so much! Normally my husband does it, but he's had to go to the dentist, so I'm all alone - which is also making me anxious. *Sigh*

KiaKaha

Banned
Earthquake...! 6.3 about 30 seconds...!
That was a BIG one. I heard it first thinking...is this an earthquake. Then the shaking started...

KiaKaha

Banned
Upgraded to a 7

that was quite a shake.

You know... if anyone here cares...

I have social phobia hence why I continually taint the site with my presence...

Last edited:

TheGirlInTheCorner

Been feeling really depressed lately. I'll be 35 in a month and I still haven't found my place in this world.

You and me both. But who says you have to know where you're going by 35? I will be 33 in a few weeks and look around wondering why I am not married with children or even in a relationship. Really, I am mulling along fine without these things, but society expects me to be settled down now and because I'm not, I feel like a freak. Logically,I think you spend your whole life finding your way, settling down and learning from mistakes - like that's what you're supposed to do. Illogically aka socially phobically (!) I think we spend our lives trying to fit into expectations even when we don't want to fit into them. Don't know if I'm making sense to you or not, I know what I mean! X

SoScared

Feeling good, had a busy morning and got lots done. Going out now. Plan to see if I do better in the world outside when I'm already warmed up for the day so to speak.

KiaKaha

Banned
Thanks for the kind thoughts guys - the whole country is freaking out. We are a bit earthquake sensitive at the moment. Had a few big ones the last couple of years. No damage I dont think - still scary enough though.

Agent_Violet

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys - the whole country is freaking out. We are a bit earthquake sensitive at the moment. Had a few big ones the last couple of years. No damage I dont think - still scary enough though.

we had one teeny earthquake here and EVERYONE panicked like the world was ending. So I can't imagine the fear you must feel when a big one hits.

I'm glad you're ok and I hope things calm down and go back to normal soon.

KiaKaha

Banned
^^ hey thanks. Yeah - you should of seen facebook and twitter moments afterward - it EXPLODED with activity. The whole country is one massive tectonic disaster waiting to happen. How big was the one that hit where you live? They are pretty big deals...big or small. Nothing like the very ground under your feet to give way to cause panic....

Agent_Violet

^^ hey thanks. Yeah - you should of seen facebook and twitter moments afterward - it EXPLODED with activity. The whole country is one massive tectonic disaster waiting to happen. How big was the one that hit where you live? They are pretty big deals...big or small. Nothing like the very ground under your feet to give way to cause panic....

i'm not sure, it was teeny though. just enough to maybe knock a few things over. There was a picture floating around here when it happened, it was of an outdoor furniture set with one chair flipped over with a caption "did everyone survive the big earthquake?! look at the destruction!!"

lol shows how small it was and how the entire west coast laughed their asses off at the east coast people for panicking about it.

KiaKaha

Banned
LOL - yeah the west coast were probably all like "pfff...harden up.. barely a shudder...."
Still despite that, even if you are used to them (and I say that very loosely) they are still scary no matter where you are.

I remember one time I was watching the news and there was some major storm in the US - I cant remember where now, but the reporter was all "I can barely stand up, the wind is severe, this storm is one of the worst in history... etc" and then I see this guy riding his bike casually in the background...

I thought that was kind of funny... guess you had to be there really.

Anyway I will stop rambling. Thank you for your kind words - pretty sure everyones over it now.

lilmutegirl

I'm feeling okay at the moment. I woke up to my son scratching my back and rubbing my head. :)
I'm a little worried, though, because I sent two emails and have not received responses. One was an assignment to my instructor (he said he'd try to get back to everybody by Monday--since it's now Tuesday, I'm concerned). I'm considering re-sending it through my school email instead of my personal email like I originally did. The other was to my landlord regarding a bill from a service company and me paying rent/buying the house in the future. I really don't feel like actually speaking, so I'd appreciate a response.

Srijita52

That's really scary. I'm glad no damage is done though.
Feeling good, had a busy morning and got lots done. Going out now. Plan to see if I do better in the world outside when I'm already warmed up for the day so to speak.
Awesome. I hope you have a great day.

Srijita52

^I'm sorry Graeme, I wish I had something better to say.
Thanks for your concern.

I am in a situation which I am not sure can be managed effectively.
Sorry to hear that. I hope whatever situation you're in, gets sorted soon.
I feel good now, I succeeded in my first aid exam :)) Now there's the driving theory re-take exam on friday and I can finally enjoy summer, with work on weekdays :-|
I'm glad your exam went well. :)