How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Oh, I will! Not having to go to work has been good for my sleeping times. It's too bad I can't do this all the time...and still get paid. :)
Yeah, it sort of sucks that you have to get up so early for work.
I'm glad you're getting some rest now though.

MikeyC

Yeah, it sort of sucks that you have to get up so early for work.
I'm glad you're getting some rest now though.
I have to do what I have to do. Yeah, I'm getting plenty of rest but after one day at work that will be all eliminated. ::p:

Srijita52

I have to do what I have to do. Yeah, I'm getting plenty of rest but after one day at work that will be all eliminated. ::p:
Yeah, I'm trying to rest as much as I can too as I'll get little from next week when my classes start again.
I hope you still can manage to get some rest though.

dyingtolive

Week 2 of my diet. Night 9. Progress was nice about day 3. Then Night 4 i had to force myself to eat alot of carbs = to 900 grams of carbs in 24 hours. I only got to eat about 450. Since then my body started looking worse. Hopefully its just water retention. Tomorrow night is the official end of my 2 week diet.

Day 1-4 starve
Night 4-5 binge
Night 5-7 normal eating

Lyle McDonald's ultimate diet 2.0 its designed for bodybuilders looking to preserve muscle while losing fat. First time i tried a real diet plan. Very difficult though. I don't think i am doing the best. Its quite uncomfortable.

Time to brush my teeth - that always helps with cravings

lilmutegirl

I'm feeling conflicted. I'm optimistic about the future, but the present is a little sucky. Since I'm a supervisor at my current job, I feel responsible for one of the employees not doing what she was supposed to last night while I was in charge. This girl messes up everything, but is in a very difficult situation--she's 16 and pregnant, and her family is about to lose their home, so she needs to bring in money, which means that she needs to work as much as possible, but she is not a very good worker, so, from a business perspective, it doesn't make sense to schedule her much.
I'm considering quitting my job since I got a new one, and I'll be receiving financial aid in the fall which will cover my expenses.

Lea

Banned
I am so fed up with myself, like I´d deserve to be beaten up although I don´t think even this would help. I wish I would feel better physicaly at least. Yesterday I attempted this by taking a bit of my happy pill but it made me rather sick. Still better than nothing though. I wish I could start doing everything right yet I can´t. My parents suck too, even more than me. I don´t know when I wake up from this nightmare. I think I´ll have to go to bed, I give up.

Silatuyok

Feeling the anxiety kicking in. Should NOT have drunk those two sodas this evening.
At least I don't have to work in the morning, because I'm probably going to be up for a while...

MikeyC

I am so fed up with myself, like I´d deserve to be beaten up although I don´t think even this would help. I wish I would feel better physicaly at least. Yesterday I attempted this by taking a bit of my happy pill but it made me rather sick. Still better than nothing though. I wish I could start doing everything right yet I can´t. My parents suck too, even more than me. I don´t know when I wake up from this nightmare. I think I´ll have to go to bed, I give up.
Why exactly do you feel this way? What's going on?

I'm hot and have a headache.:mad: It's too damn hot out even with air conditioning! Tomorrow is going to be worse.::(:
Sounds like you guys are going through one tough summer. Come to Australia as it's nice and cool here. :)