How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Same with me. I'm really bad at all kinds of conversations. But you're creative and intelligent, that's something interesting.

Aw, thanks. ::eek:: I'd agree with you more on the creative side than intelligent. Only because I don't put much thought into my creativity - unless I'm drawing or painting. Like when pick up my guitar, for example, and start playing. I don't think about what I'm going to do beforehand.

But, I think I tend to give the impression that I'm a bit stupid. Since I rarely say a word - and if I do, I usually mumble, half the time. And I've usually got this rather vacant, blank expression on my face 98% of the time. Like the lights are on but nobody home.

I don't know about that. I would love to spend a day with someone who doesn't want to talk the whole time.

Why, Hoppy? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious, that's all.

Srijita52

Aw, thanks. ::eek:: I'd agree with you more on the creative side than intelligent. Only because I don't put much thought into my creativity - unless I'm drawing or painting. Like when pick up my guitar, for example, and start playing. I don't think about what I'm going to do beforehand.

But, I think I tend to give the impression that I'm a bit stupid. Since I rarely say a word - and if I do, I usually mumble, half the time. And I've usually got this rather vacant, blank expression on my face 98% of the time. Like the lights are on but nobody home.
I do the same, I don't think you're stupid though. Maybe its just part of SA.

Phoenixx

A bit anxious. My other cousin was going out with a few friends tonight (and they're bringing their kids) to the movies to see Brave and offered me to come along. Of course I agreed, I've been dying to see this movie! But... little kids... people I don't know... movie theatre will probably be crowded since it's a Friday night and movie debut... yeah.

Today has been a not-so-good day. I just hope this movie can make up for that and my anxiety doesn't skyrocket.

planemo

^ best of luck, i hope you enjoy your time out :)

as for me, i'm feeling pretty low right now. self destruction commencing in 5... 4... ::(:

lilmutegirl

Pretty good. My son is gone for the weekend, and, even though I miss him, I think I'll get a lot done. Today, I went grocery shopping, bought some clothes for myself, and went for a jog/walk (3 miles in about an hour--my best time is a 12 minute mile).

Fighter86

Extremely lonely and very dissapointing life. Nothing to live for really, just struggling through life an unhappy family and work life whereby people are abusive to me and I am putting up with everything. Sad sad exsistance ::(:

Invisibleman

I feel so afraid and stressed about my last exam that I did. Im so afraid that I did horrible on it that I cant enjoy my days off.

MikeyC

Extremely lonely and very dissapointing life. Nothing to live for really, just struggling through life an unhappy family and work life whereby people are abusive to me and I am putting up with everything. Sad sad exsistance ::(:

I'm a mixture of sad, bored, hopeful, content, and anxious.
I'm sorry to both of you. ::(:

Today started out a little bit melancholic but I feel okay now. I'm trying to make an effort to not entertain bad thoughts. It's a constant struggle but hopefully one I can eventually win.

Tonight I'll be going to dinner for my dad's birthday. I'm looking forward to that.

Nathália

Pretty good. My son is gone for the weekend, and, even though I miss him, I think I'll get a lot done. Today, I went grocery shopping, bought some clothes for myself, and went for a jog/walk (3 miles in about an hour--my best time is a 12 minute mile).

Congrats. Glad you have some stress taken off of you for a minute.

mentally exhausted, but the jetsons movie is on so that makes me a little happier.

Yay. I need to flip on some cartoons right about now for self therapy. If we're talking about the same Jetsons.

planemo

SelfDestruction.exe has been interrupted - Initializing Sympathies.txt

Urgh, sorry for that one, hope it didn't make you angry. I'll simply put it that I'll hope you'll feel better soon.

No it didn't make me angry. Thanks for your kind words. :)

Phoenixx

This waking up at 5am crap has got to stop. Ugh, why? Three days in a row now I've been like this and I can't even get back to sleep right away. I go to bed at 12 - 1am, then wake up at 5. My body is tired, but my mind is so awake.

MikeyC

This waking up at 5am crap has got to stop. Ugh, why? Three days in a row now I've been like this and I can't even get back to sleep right away. I go to bed at 12 - 1am, then wake up at 5. My body is tired, but my mind is so awake.
Do you have a lot on your mind?