How are you feeling?

Nathália

Depressed. My mom said a really mean thing. I cant remember how she said it but basically that my entire life has been worthless. I am a zero or something? I cant remember even tho it just happened. I know she's having a bad day but I don't think I did anything to warrant such a rude comment. I just dont know how I am supposed to have faith in myself when my own mother sees me as worthless loser? I know she would much rather had a daughter much like her self. Sorry mom. I do indeed suck at life. I should maybe take your advice one of these days and take all my sleeping pills.

It's not nice when parents say things to their kids because their kids don't live up to their expectations. Things like that should never come from anyone especially from a parent. We may be born to them but that doesn't mean we have to be the way they want. I hope you're okay. Maybe she didn't mean and you guys can talk about it.

da_illest101

I'm super stiff right now. I went to see an ostheopath ... someone who replace your bones properly. Man I feel every part of my body that was hurt stiff, very stiff. She also explained to me that my neck and herniated disc were all due to the uncomfortable way I am when in front of the computer. Only toook me 11 years to find that out. So as soon as I can move I'm gonna buy new furniture for the computer to make sure I heal and never suffer from this crap again. Buying new furniture will only help increasing my never ending debt

I feel so so angry...so so so pissed.... I feel like giving up....quitting my job getting in my car and just driving with out trying to get anywhere.....this is a very stressfull time at work and no one understands what it takes to get the job done....
so i feel underappreciated....disrespected....and very unstable....because the one person who should have my back (my boss) is the worst of the lot....he has no understanding of what it takes and just keeps adding things to a pile... HELP!!! I'm suffocating under a mountain of paperwork

DeadmanWalking

I feel so so angry...so so so pissed.... I feel like giving up....quitting my job getting in my car and just driving with out trying to get anywhere.....this is a very stressfull time at work and no one understands what it takes to get the job done....
so i feel underappreciated....disrespected....and very unstable....because the one person who should have my back (my boss) is the worst of the lot....he has no understanding of what it takes and just keeps adding things to a pile... HELP!!! I'm suffocating under a mountain of paperwork

Don't give up. Pull your boss aside and talk to him about this. Now's not the time to be out of a job. If you want to, you can look for a different job. But, for now, try to relax and let your tension and anger out.

Don't give up. Pull your boss aside and talk to him about this. Now's not the time to be out of a job. If you want to, you can look for a different job. But, for now, try to relax and let your tension and anger out.

thanks! I am looking for another job....but in this moment I need some relief and there is none in sight!!!!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm sorry you feel that way right now. Have you enjoyed any activities lately to take your mind off?

Playing my electric guitar, but I need to wait a few more weeks untill I can get a new amplifier, the one I've been using no longer works properly.

MikeyC

I'm sorry you feel that way. ::(: I must admit that I have had similar thoughts of my own: jumping in my car and just driving to the other side of the country. It would be stupid if I did but it would be fun.

I hope you can get through the stress at work. As Deadman has mentioned, you could talk to your boss about being overworked. If you want to, that is.

Playing my electric guitar, but I need to wait a few more weeks untill I can get a new amplifier, the one I've been using no longer works properly.
Music, whether it's playing or listening, really is the best thing to do.

Graeme1988

Too bad you feel like this. You're none of those bad features. I hope you'll feel better soon, remember who's got a "journal" to keep up. :)

Thanks, mate. Things seem rather bleak right now, with regards to my physical disability (cerebral palsy), but I won't go into that. It's a long story. Just going through a crap, depressive episode. It'll pass, eventually.

And speaking of the "journal", I posted a couple of pictures recently (a mini-update) because I couldn't wait until Tuesday.

Checkout the last 2 pages of the Post Your Picture thread.

Valhalla

Thanks, mate. Things seem rather bleak right now, with regards to my physical disability (cerebral palsy), but I won't go into that. It's a long story. Just going through a crap, depressive episode. It'll pass, eventually.

And speaking of the "journal", I posted a couple of pictures recently (a mini-update) because I couldn't wait until Tuesday.

Checkout the last 2 pages of the Post Your Picture thread.

I'm way ahead of you, I checked them out just as you posted them. The fact that you play the guitar gets me wondering if this guy is a rockstar. :cool:

Graeme1988

I'm way ahead of you, I checked them out just as you posted them. The fact that you play the guitar gets me wondering if this guy is a rockstar. :cool:

:rolleyes: Rockstar?! If only... (Would be f***in' great, though) :cool:
smiley-laughing002.gif
What do you think of my beard thus far, Valhalla?

Phoenixx

Tired. I want to go to sleep, but my knee aches and it's so hot in this room. Central air is on, but it's not really doing much, at least not for me. I really dislike hot summer nights.

Nathália

Tired. I want to go to sleep, but my knee aches and it's so hot in this room. Central air is on, but it's not really doing much, at least not for me. I really dislike hot summer nights.

Me too. I like my nights very frigid inside rather than dry and hot.

I'm mad because my expensive blender broke a bit. I went to go drink my smoothie and it was smoking and it tasted burnt and come to find out a chunk broke off and was blended in the smoothie.
I was just being bored today experimenting and cooking, I stick what I know how to do because my experimental dishes hardly ever come out right. I can cook a few exotic dishes, put most of them have been spit takes so far. My stomach hurts. Plus I drunk some Chardonnay for the first time and it was disgusting. Since I drunk some burnt up juice, gross liquor and a jack up meal. I can die right now because I want to barf.

shakethelight

It's not nice when parents say things to their kids because their kids don't live up to their expectations. Things like that should never come from anyone especially from a parent. We may be born to them but that doesn't mean we have to be the way they want. I hope you're okay. Maybe she didn't mean and you guys can talk about it.

I am a lot better thank you. We have a very complex relationship, she says things because it's her way of venting. & I believe even when we say things out of anger, we partly feel that way. But she's my mom and does a lot for me so I tend to just shut up.