How are you feeling?

Gaucho

Don't give up so easily,you just started your university...try get yourself together this summer vacation.You still have time to get on the right road.

hey boby

thats my plan:) to get new energy in the summer, and rethink my entire life situation, a bit of traveling, seeing some old friends i haven't seen for veeery long time. I probably will also get all my energy together to go to therapy, tho i think they can't help me. the most brutal thing is at some point of the year( few months ago) i nearly didn't have SA or Depression(I'm bipolar i think), i was social, i even WANTED to fail in daily situations, i wouldn't care, because i knew it would make me stronger. and then BOOOM, i never felt so low. The saddest thing is i feel greatfull for the things i have in life( what i have) but don't make nothing good with it. Im lucky i have a loving fmiliy, i can't complain about money... its this SA and depression and all the other things that destroy me. My mother always tells me that i started to become what i am since i have a computer. i don't know, it would be to easy to blame, but maybe there is truth behind it.

Boby

hey boby

thats my plan:) to get new energy in the summer, and rethink my entire life situation, a bit of traveling, seeing some old friends i haven't seen for veeery long time. I probably will also get all my energy together to go to therapy, tho i think they can't help me. the most brutal thing is at some point of the year( few months ago) i nearly didn't have SA or Depression(I'm bipolar i think), i was social, i even WANTED to fail in daily situations, i wouldn't care, because i knew it would make me stronger. and then BOOOM, i never felt so low. The saddest thing is i feel greatfull for the things i have in life( what i have) but don't make nothing good with it. Im lucky i have a loving fmiliy, i can't complain about money... its this SA and depression and all the other things that destroy me. My mother always tells me that i started to become what i am since i have a computer. i don't know, it would be to easy to blame, but maybe there is truth behind it.

Dude are you my clone or something because my life is like 90% similar to yours...I can definitely relate to almost everything you said.

AGR

fat,I must be like 90 kg (200lb) right now,ate a whole large pizza alone haha

pretty much giving up of dieting I always end up around 85kg 90 kg its my natural weight I guess,I think its best to work out and turn the fat into muscle it would be easier,we will see in the future though.

O'Killian

Today's kind of a seesaw. Yesterday was horrible and I'm still dealing with the fallout of that, and I just sent my first message on an online dating site to a girl who is both nearby and, at least according to the website and what I've read of her profile, is absurdly compatible with me. There's kind of a trifecta of anxiety, elation, and fear boiling around in my stomach right now. I don't think the knot in there can get much tighter, either, heh.

I guess they call this nervous energy.

MrJones

Stop caring about someone is really difficult, even if that someone doesn't care at all. It hurts. A lot. But I can't change, I have to accept it, I will always be pathetic like this. Always rejected or ignored.

Feeling_Nothing

Still pretty good, had an airsoft event today and that ALWAYS cheers me up since a lot of people seem to talk to me, most of which is about the gun I use (pretty interesting it seems because I get a lot of questions). About how long I play etc etc and everyone is EXTREMELY social there, you can't really stand there by yourself without anyone passing by to talk to you.

So yeah, so far so good, extremely tired though. Coming week is going to be a lonely one :/

LadyWench

Still not doing very well. My sick puppy died on the 24th, here at home. I watched him take his last breath. It was quite a traumatic experience for me, especially since I don't deal with death and mortality very well. I just can't handle it. I've been in a deep depression since then, constantly thinking about him and missing him. The main part of death that bothers and disturbs me (aside from losing a loved one), is that I tend to think a lot about the process of death itself and decomposing. I don't know why that particular part bothers me, but it does. So, I've been thinking a lot about that, too.

I've also been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety. As a huge hypochondriac with OCD and panic disorder, I've been worrying a lot about my health and obsessing over it, which obviously causes me to have panic attacks. I've been having anxiety on a daily basis and am just feeling incredibly overwhelmed by everything. I don't see my therapist until the 5th, but I doubt it will help much, anyway. My mom was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, so I've been thinking a lot about that and thinking that any little "symptom" I feel is diabetes.

DeadmanWalking

Still not doing very well. My sick puppy died on the 24th, here at home. I watched him take his last breath. It was quite a traumatic experience for me, especially since I don't deal with death and mortality very well. I just can't handle it. I've been in a deep depression since then, constantly thinking about him and missing him. The main part of death that bothers and disturbs me (aside from losing a loved one), is that I tend to think a lot about the process of death itself and decomposing. I don't know why that particular part bothers me, but it does. So, I've been thinking a lot about that, too.

I've also been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety. As a huge hypochondriac with OCD and panic disorder, I've been worrying a lot about my health and obsessing over it, which obviously causes me to have panic attacks. I've been having anxiety on a daily basis and am just feeling incredibly overwhelmed by everything. I don't see my therapist until the 5th, but I doubt it will help much, anyway. My mom was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, so I've been thinking a lot about that and thinking that any little "symptom" I feel is diabetes.

I'm sorry about that::(:. It's tough losing someone you love. Maybe decomposing scares you because of what actually happens. It's a sickening process to be sure; thinking about your loved one being turned into bones and being eaten is a disturbing picture. Just try to take some relief in that he's in a better place.

As for your health, you can either go to the doctor, get checked out and ask about what you can do to live a healthy life. Or you can go the "ignorance is bliss" route and not worry so much about what can and will cause you to get diseases.

LadyWench

I'm sorry about that::(:. It's tough losing someone you love. Maybe decomposing scares you because of what actually happens. It's a sickening process to be sure; thinking about your loved one being turned into bones and being eaten is a disturbing picture. Just try to take some relief in that he's in a better place.

As for your health, you can either go to the doctor, get checked out and ask about what you can do to live a healthy life. Or you can go the "ignorance is bliss" route and not worry so much about what can and will cause you to get diseases.

Thank you. Is it indeed very tough to deal with the loss of a loved one. Death has always been a great fear of mine and it causes immense depression. So, obviously losing a pet (who is of course part of my family) will be quite difficult.

As far as my health is concerned, the majority of it is imagined. I've been a hypochondriac since I was little (I remember a specific incident when I was about four years old relating to it). If I'm afraid of having a certain illness, I'll obsess about it, panic over it, and eventually start feeling the "symptoms". I had my blood drawn in 2010 to check for a hormonal imbalance (which I do have), and everything else came back normal. Didn't have diabetes, liver and kidneys were fine, etc. But I still obsess and I'm usually too scared to go to the doctor. There is a nurse at the Counseling Center (where I go for therapy) that I know quite well. If I have a health fear, I can usually call and talk to her about it. If she thinks I have a legitimate medical problem, she'll tell me. She knows that I obsess over my health/body, and most medical professionals would shun me away because of that fact. Hypochondriacs piss them off, understandably.

Meggy0001

I feel drained :/ got a lot of exams in 15 days and I left it till last minute so I have had my head burried in my book for about 10 hours ::(: but other than that I feel prettey good :D

lonely_drummer

I been in the hospital since Friday, apparently I had a seizure and dislocated both my shoulders. So I been getting a crapload of tests since I been in. So yup that's how I'm doing :S

EscapeArtist

I been in the hospital since Friday, apparently I had a seizure and dislocated both my shoulders. So I been getting a crapload of tests since I been in. So yup that's how I'm doing :S

Woah! I'm glad you're okay now and the tests don't come back too bad. My dad had a random seizure recently too, are they also going to test you for diabetes? That's what the doctors were mentioning with him