How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Deeply depressed, hopelessly lonely, suicidal. Definitely a bad day, really bad day. I'm about to start drinking until I pass out on the couch. Maybe call in sick tonight and repeat, we'll see.
That's no good, mate. Hopefully tomorrow is a brighter day for you.

Some people are just too.... ugh. They don't even realize how hurtful they can be.
That's very true. What was said against you?

MrJones

That's very true. What was said against you?
It's not what they said, it's what they didn't. I know it may sounds stupid, but I'm talking about ignoring others. They don't realize it because they are focusing on other people (sometimes themselves) but it can be very hurtful as well.

MikeyC

It's not what they said, it's what they didn't. I know it may sounds stupid, but I'm talking about ignoring others. They don't realize it because they are focusing on other people (sometimes themselves) but it can be very hurtful as well.
Ah, I understand. Nobody likes to be ignored (as has been happening to me lately and it's not fun). Maybe they'll see the error in their ways. Don't let it get to you. :)

MrJones

Ah, I understand. Nobody likes to be ignored (as has been happening to me lately and it's not fun). Maybe they'll see the error in their ways. Don't let it get to you. :)
I won't. I have other friends who do care, just like you, mate :)
You are awesome.

Invisibleman

Wow you know you're a failure with women when. I was showing my recent europe trip pictures to my mom and forgot to take out all the pictures of various girls uhm..backsides. She seen them and she went to my father and I heard them talking and my mom was ecstatic that im not gay-_-

MikeyC

Wow you know you're a failure with women when. I was showing my recent europe trip pictures to my mom and forgot to take out all the pictures of various girls uhm..backsides. She seen them and she went to my father and I heard them talking and my mom was ecstatic that im not gay-_-
Wow. That's almost hilarious. Almost.

MrJones

I'm feeling weird. I think I'm having a few bad days and they are going worse again. I feel better from time to time but then I go back down. Very lonely.

Sort of minor panic attack I think, haven't had one of those for years. Sitting here worrying about my heart again.
Sorry to hear that ::(:
I hope you feel better soon and that you go back to normal soon.

DeadmanWalking

I feel unimportant, superfluous, and like a waste of space. I feel alone, like no one wants me around. It feels like the greatest contribution I could make to the world would be to decorate this wall with my brain. Oddly enough, I'm okay with it; before I fell asleep, I felt very depressed about it, but, now, it doesn't seem to be a problem. I've accepted the truth. I just wonder if I can go through with it. Probably not. Well, this feeling will go away. Eventually.

Like I really just need to cease to exist. Now. But that isn't going to happen. The torment is pretty bad lately. I wish I had something to pull me through it.

Well, I guess I have the Internet. And my family.

Srijita52

Like I really just need to cease to exist. Now. But that isn't going to happen. The torment is pretty bad lately. I wish I had something to pull me through it.

Well, I guess I have the Internet. And my family.
I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong
I feel unimportant, superfluous, and like a waste of space. I feel alone, like no one wants me around. It feels like the greatest contribution I could make to the world would be to decorate this wall with my brain. Oddly enough, I'm okay with it; before I fell asleep, I felt very depressed about it, but, now, it doesn't seem to be a problem. I've accepted the truth. I just wonder if I can go through with it. Probably not. Well, this feeling will go away. Eventually.
I doubt that you're unimportant and a waste of space. Maybe its depression that's making you exaggerate the truth and causing such thoughts.