How are you feeling?

Iluv

I been in the hospital since Friday, apparently I had a seizure and dislocated both my shoulders. So I been getting a crapload of tests since I been in. So yup that's how I'm doing :S

I'm glad you're okay drummer. Feel better and get lots of rest and I hope they find out what's going on with the tests.
*hugs*

Quiet Angel

Hopeless and in desperate need of hope.
Social phobia has been controlling my life big time.

Damn you, overly protective part of my brain! D':

MrJones

I been in the hospital since Friday, apparently I had a seizure and dislocated both my shoulders. So I been getting a crapload of tests since I been in. So yup that's how I'm doing :S
Wow man, sorry to hear that.

I hope you get well soon! Take care and rest as much as you need.

lonely_drummer

Thanks y'all!!! I don't have any Answers yet but the doctors were saying that about 1 in every 10 people can suffer from seizures for no reason.

MikeyC

Jeebers, that sounds crazy. You said you "apparently" had a seizure - you don't remember it?

Phoenixx

^ Oh gosh! :eek: Are you feeling okay now?

I never realized seizures were that common in individuals without epilepsy or other conditions.

that's no good, especially today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
^ Thanks for the early birthday wish, phocas! :) Err... birthday wish from the future. ::p:

Yikes! I hope you feel better soon.

Today was an almost perfect day. My dad and I got our garden planted just as it started to storm. Hopefully the plants will make it. We were waiting for this weekend to replant everything, but some of the plants started to wilt. Then it decided to rain all weekend. But now we have a garden! Then we watched the Cubs and the Flyers win. Woot woot! I read a little bit and played with our cat. My sister and I watched Once Upon a Time together, as we do every Sunday, and I watched The Killing by myself, as I do every Sunday. Now I'm tired and might just fall asleep typing this. Mmmm, good day. :)

Phoenixx

What are your birthday plans?
^ Sadly I have classes tomorrow that I can't skip. Fortunately for me this is my last week of classes! Yay! I still don't get much of a day off though. I have other work to get done and final projects to start. At least I get ice cream cake. ::p:

LittleKitty

Great, I just had a anxiety attack. Trying to stay strong while everything around me is falling apart is a lot of work and socializing required. People seem to think I'm strong but really I'm not. The lack of sleep isn't helping ether. Alright, I feel better now =)

OH MY GOD... I might just have to make a rainbow. HELLO skittles. O_O Hey... can you... taste the rainbow? My favorite is probably the yellow. Reminds me of the sun and for some reason, daisies. The taste? Well, thats magical.

lonely_drummer

^ Oh gosh! :eek: Are you feeling okay now?

I never realized seizures were that common in individuals without epilepsy or other conditions.

^ Thanks for the early birthday wish, phocas! :) Err... birthday wish from the future. ::p:

Jeebers, that sounds crazy. You said you "apparently" had a seizure - you don't remember it?

you weren't watching an old Entertainment Tonight re-run with Mary Hart, were you?

Nope I don't remember it at all, just when my friend was climbing through the bathroom window from the outside and apparently i went into another seizure at the hospital where I dislocated my shoulders a 2nd time after getting them popped back into place

Srijita52

^ Sadly I have classes tomorrow that I can't skip. Fortunately for me this is my last week of classes! Yay! I still don't get much of a day off though. I have other work to get done and final projects to start. At least I get ice cream cake. ::p:
Happy early birthday Phoenixx :)

Srijita52

Nope I don't remember it at all, just when my friend was climbing through the bathroom window from the outside and apparently i went into another seizure at the hospital where I dislocated my shoulders a 2nd time after getting them popped back into place
I hope you feel better soon.

MikeyC

Not much time for you but the end is in sight for classes. Enjoy your ice cream cake!

Wow, that's insane.

LittleKitty

Hey drummer, I hope your shoulders are feeling better now. My dad has seizures as well.