How are you feeling?

Terrible! No energy whatsoever, a feeling of massive doom and failure, worry, hurt, shame, a feeling i can't control anything and am misunderstood, always going to be alone... Todays been crap anyway, and made me feel bad but that's on top of the depression i already have.

Bad, I wish I could go back home with my parents. I hate family reunions and I have no one else to talk to. My cousin keeps irritating me all day long. I wish I was left alone.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Miserable. I feel like a failure. ::(:

I wish my therapy sessions would hurry up and start already. I can't go on like this, I hate feeling the way I've been lately.

MollyBeGood

I despise myself for needing people at all. I wish like heck I could be completely independent of everyone. I think more than anything in the world.

MrJones

狼;595892 said:
I despise myself for needing people at all. I wish like heck I could be completely independent of everyone. I think more than anything in the world.
Everyone needs people, no matter if they want to admit it or not. I need people too. But having no one is very hurtful. Being alone even when surrounded by people. And still alone.

MollyBeGood

Everyone needs people, no matter if they want to admit it or not. I need people too. But having no one is very hurtful. Being alone even when surrounded by people. And still alone.

I just wish I could take care of myself and not rely on other financially i guess is my bitch. I really dislike myself for needing others help, which I do and it sucks so badly.

dizzy, weak, ashamed.

I find something really distracting to do is the only way to help the feeling of being ashamed, until it passes. I hope it's something that can pass soon for you.

狼;595892 said:

oh I have the same desire. It sucks to not be able to just rely on yourself huh?::(:

edit:....I just saw your next post. You said financially. Yes, that can be worse then relying on others for things like emotional support sometimes :/

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

@ bluedays-yeah I feel emotionally like I can handle a lot. I have been through a ton of things that way and I am okay. But the fact I cannot pay my bills on my own makes me feel like a useless turd for lack of a better word.
I guess if I could support myself I might be in another life someone who is lonely for people, like the other me in another life kinda thing-the me living in an alternate universe is starving for human connection but can pay the bills LoL idk. You always want what you don't have is what it feels like.