How are you feeling?

I am talking to girl and man she is making me feel it you know ;)

You are talking to a girl and a man? How does he feel about all this? ;)

305377_10150828695685037_502840036_20993137_1488985708_n.jpg

MrJones

You're not an idiot Jones :( !
I got myself into the middle of stupid drama again. XD Long story. Might bore you to death.
Yes I am, I can tell you that :/
Don't worry, I'm already bored and I have a lot of time. You can also PM me if you want.

MrJones

I can't stop crying. You think your body would run out of water to make tears at some point.
(I don't want to talk about it actually, but thanks for asking Mikey.)
I'm pretty much the same right now, I can't stop crying.

*hugs*

Hope you feel better soon.

twiggle

BlueDays and Mr.Jones,
Let me help you dry those tears:
0030-Hairdryer-proe-model.jpg

(yes I stole this from The Simpsons)

Hope you guys feel better soon, it's Easter! Have some chocolate :)

lonely_drummer

pretty damn flipping good!!! maybe had a couple beers but I went to a local show for my birthday and it was pretty dang cool!! One band actually did a cover of a song of one of my old bands which was awesome!!!! The guitarist came up and apologised for screwing it up but honestly I didn't even notice lol. He even played it with a broken finger which amazed me from the get go! Then I saw one of my favourite local bands, they're absolutely amazing, you would never hear another band like them, its like, Desert Surf Rock, soooo good! And the drummer even said to me later, when I see you in the crowd rocking out, it encourages me to rock out too. Soo that was cool, to help a fellow musician feel the groove. Now I am shivering, still no furnace, goodnight ya'll!!!

MikeyC

I'm pretty much the same right now, I can't stop crying.
What's the matter, my friend?

pretty damn flipping good!!! maybe had a couple beers but I went to a local show for my birthday and it was pretty dang cool!! One band actually did a cover of a song of one of my old bands which was awesome!!!! The guitarist came up and apologised for screwing it up but honestly I didn't even notice lol. He even played it with a broken finger which amazed me from the get go! Then I saw one of my favourite local bands, they're absolutely amazing, you would never hear another band like them, its like, Desert Surf Rock, soooo good! And the drummer even said to me later, when I see you in the crowd rocking out, it encourages me to rock out too. Soo that was cool, to help a fellow musician feel the groove. Now I am shivering, still no furnace, goodnight ya'll!!!
Wow, how good is this! So happy for you, drummer. Sounds like a great night!

Feeling_Nothing

Not so great, today we have an easter dinner with family and I absolutely hate those...I always get the same questions, hows school (even though everyone knows I dropped out of college). Do you have a job yet? bla bla bla bla...

I don't want to go but sadly I have no choice...I'm sick and tired of hearing those questions and being compared to my much smarter niece...everything I do, people compare me with her and she's smarter than me. It's almost like they enjoy asking those questions and putting me down.

I hope I can slip away after dinner and go back home...

lonely_drummer

Hey Mikey I'm sure this is thought throughout the whole forum but your kind refreshing and inspiring words are always greatly appreciated. It's great, there's a huge party downstairs right now but I much prefer to be here right now, this is where I feel I belong. Total comfort with great people at my finger tips

MikeyC

Hey Mikey I'm sure this is thought throughout the whole forum but your kind refreshing and inspiring words are always greatly appreciated. It's great, there's a huge party downstairs right now but I much prefer to be here right now, this is where I feel I belong. Total comfort with great people at my finger tips
Ah, thanks dude. ::eek:: Why are you here when there's a party downstairs? You should be down there having fun!

twiggle

Hey Mikey I'm sure this is thought throughout the whole forum but your kind refreshing and inspiring words are always greatly appreciated.

Agreed ;)

Also, glad you're feeling good, drummer!

I'm feeling a little relieved that a plan I had today has been cancelled and so I can just get on with my work. Bad state of mind I know.