How are you feeling?

dottie

work has been improving... i think it has been so difficult adapting to this job simply because my supervisor did a poor job training me. i'm not just saying this to be mean. you can't train someone in broken english, incomplete sentences, no explanation of WHY you are doing things the way you are, in a hostile, rolly-eyed delivery. you can't get mad every time the new person has a question! some people are not meant to be supervisors and she is one of them. but this... i believe i have conquered. maybe she will partake in petty gossip about me or make snippy remarks- whatever (that reflects upon her, not me). but i think she is finally starting to appreciate what a damn hard, fast, and accurate worker i am rather than focus on how annoying it was to train me. things are improving. i believe i am cresting that new-person-learning-curve. :)

they would be stupid not to hire me permanently, btw. just saying.

MikeyC

^ Aww, thank you Mikey. ^-^
You're welcome.

work has been improving... i think it has been so difficult adapting to this job simply because my supervisor did a poor job training me. i'm not just saying this to be mean. you can't train someone in broken english, incomplete sentences, no explanation of WHY you are doing things the way you are, in a hostile, rolly-eyed delivery. you can't get mad every time the new person has a question! some people are not meant to be supervisors and she is one of them. but this... i believe i have conquered. maybe she will partake in petty gossip about me or make snippy remarks- whatever (that reflects upon her, not me). but i think she is finally starting to appreciate what a damn hard, fast, and accurate worker i am rather than focus on how annoying it was to train me. things are improving. i believe i am cresting that new-person-learning-curve. :)

they would be stupid not to hire me permanently, btw. just saying.
I'm so glad work is improving after going through the 9 stages of Hell there. You've certainly been through some tough times so it's good to finally hear you say you're coping. Good on you for sticking through it.

dottie

thanks, mikeyc. thank you for listening to my rants lol it is so nice to be heard and understood. you are wonderful. :)

MikeyC

thanks, mikeyc. thank you for listening to my rants lol it is so nice to be heard and understood. you are wonderful. :)
I'm not wonderful, but thank you. :) I'm just glad you're finally getting work under control. You have to spend most of your day there so it's good for your state of mind to finally be accepted.

狼;591498 said:
i miss fishing
Why did you stop?

Lonely and bored.
But too scared to seek out friends.:rolleyes:
I'm sorry. You're more than welcome to chat to me.

this_portrait

I've been feeling well-rested all week. Seems like I pass out at around 10:30 every night and wake up when I'm supposed to without feeling groggy. I feel like a walking, talking Ambien commercial, lol.