How are you feeling?

lonely_drummer

WooooooO!!!!!!! I spent all day yesterday fixing my mountain bike and Im heading to hit the trails pretty soon here. It'll be the first biking day of the season for me so Im totally stoked!!!!!! Also, you ever noticed how the word bed (typed in lowercase) actually looks like a bed from the side angle lol?

Nathália

Alot better, just made something with candles for the person I like :)

Afraid of being let down again, ending up alone...

Is this the same person you made a candle for? I hope things go well.

WooooooO!!!!!!! I spent all day yesterday fixing my mountain bike and Im heading to hit the trails pretty soon here. It'll be the first biking day of the season for me so Im totally stoked!!!!!! Also, you ever noticed how the word bed (typed in lowercase) actually looks like a bed from the side angle lol?

Yeaaaaaa! I read this and it made me a bit hyper. I'm still trying to see how bed looks like bed, I even squinted my eyes. (oh okay) one could rest between the B and the D.

jonas89

yayy for biking and yayyy for bed haha and also have you notice that this symbol ( & ) looks like a guy who is dragging his ass on the ground ? :D haha

And another yayy for Easter break, time to get drunk and make bad decisions :)

Nathália

Hmmm. Like I have a limited amount of time. I made an doctors appointment for next week, to get help, hoping my doctor will give me suggestions on how I can handle this cloud of thoughts called a brain. I really need help/treatment before my therapy appointment in a month. I am cool right now but if I feel like if another thing set me off the glass is going to break and I will have a reckless episode of where I release everything. I don't want that. I want to keep to myself calm, go get help and find help.

Nathália

yayy for biking and yayyy for bed haha and also have you notice that this symbol ( & ) looks like a guy who is dragging his ass on the ground ? :D haha

And another yayy for Easter break, time to get drunk and make bad decisions :)

Wow, you guys have quite the imagination. I can really see that &.... &... &..

lonely_drummer

Pretty pumped by exhausted too. I went to my favorite trails today and hit them on my bike. I quickly realized the winter killed me physically after finding myself heaving out of breath about 10 minutes into my first climb but hey it's a challenging climb and it was really muddy. But after finishing the main climb I was set. The mud was definitely present but there was no sign of snow which was awesome! I'm really considering getting a helmet cam, maybe show u guys what I can do. Best part tho was the end, I saved my favorite trail for last which goes all the way down. It's not very technical, low bushes, awesome weaving through trees but the best part is I barely have to use my brakes so I just bomb it down, it's so much fun! Almost everytime I hit that trail and get to the end, the old hiking ladies are always starring at me as if I'm nuts, maybe I am but whatever it's fun! If I'm not too sore, I'm going back tomorrow haha. But it was funny bombing it down today, my front wheel has been getting loose lately and all I could envision was it flying off halfway down lol. But it didn't and I'm fine.

Rawz

I am so tired. I didn't get much sleep last night. I should go to bed now, just having a hard time pulling myself away from my computer lol.