Food Pictures

Dark_Angel

Good job again. Dark Angel, that pineapple looks so cool in the middle of the cake.

Thanks bella^^ but for tell the true the reason why i cut the middle of the cake was also because i was kinda hungry and didnt want to wait untill my mum eat it so for taste some cake i had this idea of the pineapple so i could get a bit of cake before ^^

^ ^ ^
That's so cool, Dark Angel! Very creative food styling!

Thanks =) i really like the food u posted especially the octopus and the hello sushi kitty lolz

market.garden

I made this tonight. It... was... frickin' awesome! Though now I'm so full I can barely move ::p:

Slow roasted pork belly with chorizo and haricot beans :D

4253_MEDIUM.jpg

MikeyC

IMG_0035.jpg

Home-made pizza. I put exactly one hot chili on it and I'm now sweating and my mouth is burning. Wow. Delicious, though.

Nathália

I'm lusting after food so bad right now. Thank goodness for honey buns, they're like my nicotine patch after looking at this.

Ashiene

Sharing some of the local delights from my country Singapore:

Laksa:

LeanLaksa.jpg

Mee Rebus:

C_MeeRebus.jpg

Chilli Crab:

Best-chili-crab.jpg

Chicken Rice:

279012472_89d8c265ca.jpg

Ashiene

Some more local delights from my country Singapore:

Nasi Lemak:

1755.jpg

Roti Prata:

DOI_1700.jpg

Carrot Cake:

ccake.jpg

Char Kway Teow:

1976681494_1d2a36af35.jpg

As you can see, most of our foods are very spicy!!

MsBuzzkillington

I went to a restaurant with my mom the other day that I had seen on "Man vs. Food". I actually saw the breakfast burrito listed on the menu that he ate for the challenge. It was 20 bucks. But considering it is 7lbs worth of burrito, 20 bucks is a crazy good deal. If you are a girl and you complete the challenge then you get to get free for life! After eating at this place I think I might have to really try and attempt this. The food was so amazing. Also, really crazy huge portions!

My burrito (and yeah, the regular one is this big, it isn't the burrito challenge :p)

554-1.jpg

My mom's burger (it had sopapillas for buns)

burger.jpg

and dessert, which was an ice cream filled sopapilla with whipped cream and strawberry sauce on top.

555-1.jpg

Sorry about the big pictures. I figure, big food calls for big pictures though. :)

1BlackSheep

I went to a restaurant with my mom the other day that I had seen on "Man vs. Food". I actually saw the breakfast burrito listed on the menu that he ate for the challenge. It was 20 bucks. But considering it is 7lbs worth of burrito, 20 bucks is a crazy good deal. If you are a girl and you complete the challenge then you get to get free for life! After eating at this place I think I might have to really try and attempt this. The food was so amazing. Also, really crazy huge portions!
I love the Man vs Food Guy! ::p:

Go for the burrito challenge (and post pics)!