Food Pictures

1BlackSheep

My personal fry weakness... Sweet potato shoestring fries, I like 'em with seasoned salt sprinkled on 'em. MMmmMMmMm
ClickHandler.ashx
Love 'em too!!!! I also love those shoestring onion fries!

Phoenixx

My personal fry weakness... Sweet potato shoestring fries, I like 'em with seasoned salt sprinkled on 'em. MMmmMMmMm
^ Ooh, I love sweet potato fries, especially homemade! ::p: Talking about sweet potatoes, these are my main addiction right now.

sweet-potato-chips-1-295.jpg

psych

Oh yeah, I love the chips too! :D

WMG, that food looks soooooo good! I love that there isn't any meat there. Macarooons! drool*

Nathália

^ Nummy NOM! * heart*

87_thumbnail.jpg

I forgot what this dish was called, but it has caramel sauce in it.

183_thumbnail.jpg

This is a fruit milkshake.

( This thread turns me on. I always have to eat after seeing it. I know what you mean dyingtolive. )

Daniel089

"Lángos" - a hungarian food speciality, a deep fried flat bread made of a dough with flour, yeast, salt and water.
When it's done I used to put salt on it, grease it with garlic, then put a little sour cream on it and finally some grated cheese. It's the tastiest breakfast you can imagine! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 0

Boby

"Lángos" - a hungarian food speciality, a deep fried flat bread made of a dough with flour, yeast, salt and water.
When it's done I used to put salt on it, grease it with garlic, then put a little sour cream on it and finally some grated cheese. It's the tastiest breakfast you can imagine! :)

I know langosi hehe,some people eat that to around here but we usually prefer them more sweat ,with sugar or gem or sweat cheese.mmmm yummy but has a lot of carbs.:)
Damn it now I'm hungry.

AGR

This I had eaten before,but I went to an imported products store and found it there,its really good:
DETA1-1651.jpg

MikeyC

Yorkshire pudding
Oh, my goodness, I haven't had this in a very long time! My mum makes this pretty well but the last time we had them was so long ago. Maybe I will request it, and then watch how she makes it so I can cook it myself. :D

1BlackSheep

So, I stopped at my favorite little grocery store on the way home from work tonight. I overheard one of the stock clerks telling another that he had to check out this particular type of food sold in their British section. He goes and grabs a can, shows it to the other clerk, and they both bust out laughing! What was this funny food?

spotted-dick.jpg

Who has eaten this? Is it good? It sounds like an STD!!! :eek: