Food Pictures

Camazotz

Pistachio and cream cheese cupcake (it was quite good).

petitgateau2.jpg

1BlackSheep

IMG_0017.jpg

Dumplings I just made. I used mince beef, chopped onions, chopped garlic, coriander, salt and pepper. I then steamed them for a few minutes each. For whatever reason the pastry didn't stick together sometimes. They tasted great.
Wow! Who knew you were such a gourmet chef? Those look so yummy!

Nathália

I want some chipotle's really bad :-D ^ You never go wrong with chocolate ^

Picture661.jpg

Now this is delicioso. Nutella taste gross compared to chocolate peanut butter; my opinion. I'm addicted to this now.....

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Now this is delicioso. Nutella taste gross compared to chocolate peanut butter; my opinion. I'm addicted to this now.....
^ I LOVE PB&Co peanut butter! ::p: That stuff is fantastic, but I think the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl is my favorite.

MikeyC

If I ever buy chocolate, I end up consuming all of it in one sitting. Even if it happens to be two full boxes. So I hardly ever buy it ::eek::
Yeah, I do the same thing. I can't stop unless it's all gone. You and I know chocolate!

Silatuyok

IMG_0017.jpg

Dumplings I just made. I used mince beef, chopped onions, chopped garlic, coriander, salt and pepper. I then steamed them for a few minutes each. For whatever reason the pastry didn't stick together sometimes. They tasted great.

You made those? Will you marry me???!

If I ever buy chocolate, I end up consuming all of it in one sitting. Even if it happens to be two full boxes. So I hardly ever buy it ::eek::

Same here. I've really been trying hard not to buy any chocolate because I'm trying to lose weight, but sometimes it calls out my name and I can't resist. I have little to no will power. :rolleyes::)