Food Pictures

MsBuzzkillington

I just re-watched the episode. I don't know if I could do it, he doesn't even finish it. The burrito is sooooo huge. There is no time limit, so I guess maybe I could take from open until close to finish it? It would be lots of fun to try though, haha.

I love the Man vs Food Guy!

Go for the burrito challenge (and post pics)!

I'm waiting for the Man vs. Food guy to have a heart attack.

He came to my area several years ago. He ate some really hot chili and introduced the world to the horseshoe. Ah, a central Illinois delicacy. Truly heart attack inducing.

Horse-Shoe-Sandwiches-20120103020333.jpeg

Horseshoesandwich.jpg

2757458800_c10499b906.jpg

Horseshoe_creditToddTobory1.jpg

Just looking at these pics made my blood stop flowing.

MsBuzzkillington

I am surprised he isn't bigger. He eats A LOT. I mean he isn't skinny, but he is still a fairly small dude for the crazy amount of food he eats. Also, I am not going to lie... part of me really kind of wants to marry him. :p

MikeyC

I am surprised he isn't bigger. He eats A LOT. I mean he isn't skinny, but he is still a fairly small dude for the crazy amount of food he eats. Also, I am not going to lie... part of me really kind of wants to marry him. :p
I would expect him to be enormous, but I think a lot of what he eats is just for the camera. He's not skinny, sure, but he's not huge. I think you should totally marry him. :)

ikbenrifi

i have no idea how do you guys can make pictures appear that way !

Anyway, that's the most famous meal in my country, anyone who can recognise it ? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• couscous.jpg
    couscous.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0

psych

My personal fry weakness... Sweet potato shoestring fries, I like 'em with seasoned salt sprinkled on 'em. MMmmMMmMm
ClickHandler.ashx