Favorite thing to have for dinner.

Helmaninquiel

Hey guys, okay I just wanted to know whats your ideal dinner?Something you crave often and just can't get enough of. and what do you like about it so much?

My favorite meal to have is Japanese food. I order it every chance I get, which is not to often cause it can be pricey, especially cause they have so much on the menu and I just can't stop. But my usual order is gyoza, tempura, Miso soup,Yaki Tori, Katsu, sushi and sometimes U-don. (おいしい) Super yummy! Anyway I pretty much like Japanese Food for these three reasons. 1. Its Delicious and fits my tastes. 2. It's healthy, for the most part. and 3. It makes me feel like I'm in a manga or Japanese drama. >.< So I hope you share with me and others what you like to eat and why.

MikeyC

Colourful post. :) Also I don't mind Japanese food but it's not my favourite. Teriyaki chicken can be really tasty, though!

I love chicken schnitzel. I could eat piece after big piece of that. Oh, I want some right now! One of my favourite dinner dishes.

Spaghetti is another favourite, too, where I could eat heaps of bowls of that. Another of my favourite dishes. Good quality beef mince with peas and corn in it, plus great sauce, spaghetti, and lots of parmesan cheese and I'm in Italian heaven.

Getting hungry now....

Helmaninquiel

lol Your now making me hungry! :p
I love schnitzel, yum! So good. My ex best friends mom used to make it all the time, except she made it with ground pork, it was a recipe from her mom who lives in Poland, so basically to sum it up it was a polish recipe. I used to love spaghetti until we ate it over and over again for dinner then I just became completely sick and tired of it.. although my mom's friend's son makes an amazing plates of the stuff and his cooking kinda got me back into it. It's really not like normal spaghetti, it has more of a sweet taste to it but it's Nummy! >.<

MikeyC

Ah, pork schnitzel. I have heard that before but I think I've had bad pieces because it was nowhere near the greatness of chicken. Maybe if I got an authentic Polish recipe it would taste a lot better.

Spaghetti is something I could eat over and over and never get tired of it, but I guess that's just me. :) Sweet spaghetti sounds interesting.

Ashiene

i can't ever live without laksa, chicken curry & roti prata/john. these are my favorite foods.

bcsr

I've been drinking tons of smoothies over the last few months as part of my healthy lifestyle changes. I've come to seriously crave them, definitely my favorite meal currently.

Kinetik

I love chicken schnitzel. I could eat piece after big piece of that. Oh, I want some right now! One of my favourite dinner dishes.

Spaghetti is another favourite, too, where I could eat heaps of bowls of that. Another of my favourite dishes. Good quality beef mince with peas and corn in it, plus great sauce, spaghetti, and lots of parmesan cheese and I'm in Italian heaven.

Getting hungry now....

More spot-on words from Mikey. Especially pastas with thick bolognese or alfredo sauces, chunky meatballs, garlic bread etc. Oh man. I could single-handedly clear out an entire restaurant when it comes to stuff like this. I sometimes come pretty close, too. :D

Agent_Violet

Sushi.Hands down my favorite thing to eat. I could have it everyday...i love it that much. I love the presentation, the atmosphere of the restaurants,the texture,taste,etc...it's just a really awesome dining experience.

LazyHermitCrab

Japanese food is so good :) I like Indian food too like spinach and cottage cheese and Chicken marsala. I enjoy eating homemade pasta too.

Rembrandt Broam

I'm going to have to be boring and say it has to be pizza for me. :D

(Although if we're talking Japanese food then I'm definitely in agreement with Mikey on the teriyaki chicken. :cool:)

Boby

Colourful post. :) Also I don't mind Japanese food but it's not my favourite. Teriyaki chicken can be really tasty, though!

Getting hungry now....

Awesome another chicken schnitzel fan , i love schnitzel.Every time my mom ask me what do i want for diner i don't think twice ...schnitzel of course duhhh:D. I also like chicken shaorma,there's a nice shaorma restaurant right next to my collage i go there as often as i can:D.

WeirdyMcGee

Well, I was raised on hotdogs and powdered milk, so I'm not really picky.

I could eat potatos for every meal... if it supplied me with the vitamins I need- which it doesn't.
I still love them, though!
Fried taters, baked taters, tater mash, tater skins...

Hoppy

Incredible how much foods I've missed in my life.

A hotdog in my mothers house were a very rare treat.

So, after 40 years of dinners I've reduced the requirements of my favourite type of dinner to two rules: 1. I must be alone and 2. It must come from a box.

Iluv

Peanut butter sandwiches. Yes, I'd eat one everyday for supper. Simple but I love it. Or Mac and Cheese, Taco's and Sloppy Joes. yummy! :)
Sometimes I just have a diet pepsi for dinner. Right now I am craving some cheesy pasta I don't know why.

MikeyC

I could eat potatos for every meal... if it supplied me with the vitamins I need- which it doesn't.
I still love them, though!
Fried taters, baked taters, tater mash, tater skins...
I'm not too keen on potato skins, but otherwise I agree. Baked, mashed, boiled...all awesome. :)

Helmaninquiel

I've been drinking tons of smoothies over the last few months as part of my healthy lifestyle changes. I've come to seriously crave them, definitely my favorite meal currently.

That's not much of a meal, no offence. Not trying to be rude but..