Favorite thing to have for dinner.

Helmaninquiel

Well, I was raised on hotdogs and powdered milk, so I'm not really picky.

I could eat potatos for every meal... if it supplied me with the vitamins I need- which it doesn't.
I still love them, though!
Fried taters, baked taters, tater mash, tater skins...

Agree, potatoes are delicious, especially deep fried fries. yum!

montejocarlo

my ideal dinner??? all dessert (if that can be called dinner)

when i was younger, i would always want to start dinner with dessert, or eat only dessert. i had this idea that all the other dishes are boring and adult-ish. they made no appeal to me. even until now that i'm technically an adult, i still have some of that craving for sweets. my dream dinner would be a table full of my favorite dessert. but maybe i can also do with some pasta

twiggle

If you don't mind me asking what does curry taste like, I know, I know sadly enough I haven't had it. I've heard it doesn't have much of a taste.

It depends which type you go for. My threshold for spicy stuff isn't overly good but you can get more milder curries. I enjoy the thai ones made with coconut milk and chilli paste. It's essentially like eating chicken in a thick, spicy sauce. It depends how well they're made as to how well they taste haha. You should try one though, you'd like them :)

MikeyC

It depends which type you go for. My threshold for spicy stuff isn't overly good but you can get more milder curries. I enjoy the thai ones made with coconut milk and chilli paste. It's essentially like eating chicken in a thick, spicy sauce. It depends how well they're made as to how well they taste haha. You should try one though, you'd like them :)
Thai curry is so good. Absolutely can't get enough of it.