Favorite Movie Quote Ever

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
"You think you’re big-time?

Well you gonna DIE big-time!!!

~ Carlito’s Way

(Thanks for jogging my memory with your Pacino quote, MG)

Snowdrop

"We must do something unless they fandango themselves to oblivion!"

"And the next thing I knew, my donkey fell in your waffle hole."

"You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

“I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you.”

Jennifer Grey / Dirty Dancing

MaliceInWickedland

any Mean Girls quotes :D

Kevin Gnapoor: "[rapping] Yo, yo, yo. All you sucka MC's ain't got nothing on me, from my grades to my rhymes you can't touch Kevin G. I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third. Shaken not stirred I'm Kevin Gnapoor. The G's silent when I sneak in your door. I make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play like Shaggy, you'll know it was me, cuz the next time you see her she'll be like "ohhh Kevin G."

Damian: "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets."

YOU GO GLEN COCO!!!!! :D

Haha, I love Mean Girls~

MaliceInWickedland

"Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons, but I can't help it if I have a heavy flow and a wide set vagina."

"Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his BIG FEET. What's so great about Caesar? Hmm?! Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. OK Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody???!? Huh!? Because that's not what Rome is about! WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB CAESAR!"

- Mean Girls, inspired by sundaygirl's post ::p:

Generical

From Hannibal. Mason Verger (Gary Oldman) reminiscing over cutting off his face when he was high on poppers.

*sigh* "Seemed like a good idea at the time..."

lunarla

In the end, I’ve come to believe in something I call “The Physics of the Quest.” A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you’re brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you.

-Eat Pray Love

So many good quotes from that book/movie! I don't really know if my favourite would be one of them, but there's so much goodness to take from it.

Felgen

highlander_02_kurgan.jpg

"There can be only one!"