Do you like your voice?

Do you like the sound of your own voice?

• Total voters

Emmmmy

Hate it. But it seems to go unnoticed. :rolleyes:
I find people repeat things I say a lot.... as if I've not just said it. But you can't say 'I just said that' else you'll look petty.
Maybe they mistake my voice for their own 'thought' in their head.

no ); (tear drop)
my mom and my brother always tell me they can't stand my voice
plus people never listen when i do talk
i should become a mute

osse

I have a southern accent that is the reason why I don't like my voice.

All languages have different dialects and accents. I can't understand why one of them should be worse than another one. All of them are equally right or proper. I don't speak English, but I'm sure your accent is alright.

Though born and raised in Southern California, I don't have that stereotypical accent. I can't stand surfer slang or valspeak.

As if! Like totally! Whatever! Dude!

Felgen

Though born and raised in Southern California, I don't have that stereotypical accent. I can't stand surfer slang or valspeak.

As if! Like totally! Whatever! Dude!

I'm like 'shut up, you're kidding!", and I was like so totally with you on this one. ::p:

Jamovik

I hated it more when I was younger. Sometimes i don't talk because of that very reason (not liking my own voice), but nowadays I don't talk very much. Ignoring every phone call, unemployed... :(

You know...
Sometimes I'm self concious about my voice, it's shakey, and sometimes people can't hear me, because I talk so quietly. I'm not really loud.
But I don't hate my voice.
But if I'm anxious it's hard to use my voice.