Do you like your voice?

Do you like the sound of your own voice?

• Total voters

awkwardamanda

Most people don't like their own voice. We hear our own voices different than others do, so it's always weird to hear it recorded. I don't really like my voice but I'm stuck with it so whatever. The odd thing though, is even for being someone who's usually quiet, I actually talk kinda loud. I don't say much, but the volume tends to be high when I do.

stephen

I am pretty quietly spoken. In fact I hate having to raise my voice. When I hear my voice on tape it always sounds like I have a blocked nose. I don't particularly hate my voice though. I just have trouble getting people to hear me. When I do raise my voice I always feel like I sound angry when I am just trying to be heard.

agoraphobickatie

i put yes, i guess i'm fine with my voice... although i feel like when i hear it back on voicemails or videos, it doesn't sound like me at all! haha

KiaKaha

Banned
My voice was once described as melancholy. I dont mind my voice, its really the least of my worries... its what I say and the tone(how I convey the message) that concerns me more.

Ignace

I've always been told my voice is heavy. Especially on the phone it's crazy not-cool. But all I hear myself is a high-pitch voice.:confused:

Vecis

My voice is changing according to my moods. Its week when I am calm, its aggressive when I am angry and its sounds stupid when I am drunk. I would like a better much stable voice.

SPV

You know the weirdest thing is that people always say I have a high pitched voice when to me it seems very heavy and low. But my voice is too quiet and a lot of the times people have asked me to speak up. xD I hate it when they say that cuz then I have to speak louder and everyone would listen, it's humiliating.

I do cringe too at the sound of my voice when for example I hear it from a video, that's why I tend to shut my mouth as best as I can (which isn't that hard, needless to say) every time there's a camera, or also when I'm on vacation with my family, when someone pulls out a camera and starts recording I instantly zip my lip.

lunarla

I voted no because the majority of the time I don't like it, even though I know it's not a particularly bad sounding voice.

Ritta

I don't like my voice. It sounds too childish. It gets worse when I'm nervous. When I'm more calmed and relaxed, I sound more mature. ::p:

Luke1993

I do sound a bit stupid but I don't think it's that bad. So for the sake of positivity I will vote that I like my voice!