dear coyote

hidwell

Dear Coyote your assistant Hubert appears to made out of wool, could you tell me if you knitted him yourself ?

Yes you do!

from wiki
"White pudding is very similar to black pudding, but does not include blood. Consequently, it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage. Earlier versions (pre-1990) often had sheep's brain added as a binding agent."

The blood is actually replaced by ground liver in the white pudding.And its all mixed up with suet which is hard white fat on the kidneys and loins of cattle, sheep, and other animals. And its all rolled up in intestines. Eeeeww

The blood is actually replaced by ground liver in the white pudding.And its all mixed up with suet which is hard white fat on the kidneys and loins of cattle, sheep, and other animals. And its all rolled up in intestines. Eeeeww

^ :eek:....*reaches for a bucket*

Dear coyote (and his adorable assistant Hubert),

As your assistant Hubert has an impressive ability to delve into the dark recesses of the human psyche, could he please inform me what he thinks was going through the mind of the man who invented the indoor toilet.

Why would man have ever thought it was a good idea to bring one of natures most unpleasant experiences inside, where the whole family can enjoy the results of every family members visit to the toilet?

Thank you,
puzzled reader.

coyote

Dear coyote (and his adorable assistant Hubert),

As your assistant Hubert has an impressive ability to delve into the dark recesses of the human psyche, could he please inform me what he thinks was going through the mind of the man who invented the indoor toilet.

Why would man have ever thought it was a good idea to bring one of natures most unpleasant experiences inside, where the whole family can enjoy the results of every family members visit to the toilet?

Thank you,
puzzled reader.

dear puzzled,

it is our belief that the indoor toilet was no doubt invented by someone from the State of Wisconsin, where it looks like this today at the local yacht marina....

428332_10151234440596569_761014166_n.jpg

if you squint just right you can make out the Sister Islands on the horizon....

321333_10151234440541569_289997349_n.jpg

Last edited:

coyote

^ Hmmm it lacks black pudding!

:eek:

Black pudding uuuugghh.....shudder....white pudding.....uuuuggggghhhhh worse shuddering

Look here, I have a stance on this. You can either use the word 'pudding' to describe cake OR you can use it to describe intestines and scraggly innard bits but you can't go around using it for both! Its too confusing! I'm sure thats how the Scots ended up with deep fried battered haggis. It was all a terrible mixup.

I enjoyed my breakfast roll sans the bloody scraggly gut bits. :)

from wiki
"White pudding is very similar to black pudding, but does not include blood. Consequently, it consists of pork meat and fat, suet, bread, and oatmeal formed into the shape of a large sausage. Earlier versions (pre-1990) often had sheep's brain added as a binding agent."

dear inhabitants of the british isles:

seriously, you people eat some weird stuff over there :idontknow:

Last edited:
dear inhabitants of the british isles:

seriously, you people eat some weird stuff over there :idontknow:

well.... There is a bit of a dispute about the applicability of the term*British Isles
*with relation to*Ireland.
But I must agree, I dont eat black or white pudding, I regard it as yucky and weird.

Remus

Staff member
well.... There is a bit of a dispute about the applicability of the term*British Isles
*with relation to*Ireland.

I'm cool with it, we were all ancient Britons before the romans turned up :thumbdown:

Hang on, the word Britannia is Latin :eek:h:

Section_31

Dear Coyote,

Is it true Blizzard Entertainment used you as a template for their space marines in starcraft 2?.

If so, were you hasty enough to patent and copyright yourself?

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen

MikeyC

Dear coyote,

Are you corroborating with my mother on wisdom and advice? Is that all you're corroborating on...!?

hoddesdon

Dear coyote,

do you realize that MikeyC is trying to usurp your mantle as No. 1 poster on this site? I calculate that he will dethrone you around November. Are you going to take this lying down?

Lamb

Mr. Coyote,

I don't understand the concept of donut holes. Are all munchkins (mini donut balls I call them) made of this leftover donut?

coyote

Dear coyote:

How far can a brown dog run into the woods?

dear Mr. Peaslee,

brown dogs can only run halfway into the woods

after that they are running out of the woods

unless, of course, they run into Bigfoot

and if they are Yorkies, they don't run at all, but rather are carried in designer bags by aging debutants

coyote

In which case they don't get anywhere near the woods.;)

dear awkwardamanda,

true - i imagine it would be very difficult for them to navigate the usual tangle of roots and underbrush one typically encounters in the sylvan environment while wearing those ridiculous heels - let alone with a diminutive canine slung over their shoulder

...the debutants, not the Yorkies

Last edited:

awkwardamanda

dear awkwardamanda,

true - i imagine it would be very difficult for them to navigate the usual tangle of roots and underbrush one typically encounters in the sylvan environment while wearing those ridiculous heels - let alone with a diminutive canine slung over their shoulder

...the debutants, not the Yorkies

Yes, it would be difficult. I was just thinking that someone who carries a dog around in a handbag isn't very outdoorsy and wouldn't want to be anywhere near the woods.