dear coyote

coyote

dear readers,

i have established this thread in which to post my answers to specific topic questions as requested by fellow forum members

if you would like my personal advice, opinion, or view on something, please just ask

you may also forward your questions in confidence to the following email address: [email protected] - i will then post your question and my response here - with your identity concealed

if i do not have any advice or opinions relevant to the question posed - i will ask my assistant, Hubert, for his input

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
If anyone doesn't like what you have to say, to hell with them. Why would you keep yourself from freely talking on the forums? It's not like you're saying hurtful things.

coyote

If anyone doesn't like what you have to say, to hell with them. Why would you keep yourself from freely talking on the forums? It's not like you're saying hurtful things.

dear Hellhound,

no, no, you have me all wrong. i want to be able to express my opinions on things or give advice to people if they want me to. this will just help me make sure that i do it properly. it's all part of my plan to organize myself better. i'm doing the same thing at work - you should see my office :Θ

Phoenixx

I see your intentions coyote, but I really hope you don't think that you can't express yourself freely on the forum any other time.

That's disappointing. I quite enjoy reading your responses. I have found that you do frequently offer a fresh perspective that I had not considered. Please do continue to post on my posts. I always appreciate your input :)

coyote

I see your intentions coyote, but I really hope you don't think that you can't express yourself freely on the forum any other time.

That's disappointing. I quite enjoy reading your responses. I have found that you do frequently offer a fresh perspective that I had not considered. Please do continue to post on my posts. I always appreciate your input :)

^ I completely agree with Jewel.

thanks =}

i intend to keep posting on the forum - just keep from sticking my nose in other's people's business. i know i have habit of interrupting and butting into conversations in real life, too. i post an awful lot. i'm hoping this keeps me more focused and direct.

i can tell that Hubert is excited about the whole thing

cowboyup

thanks =}

i intend to keep posting on the forum - just keep from sticking my nose in other's people's business. i know i have habit of interrupting and butting into conversations in real life, too. i post an awful lot. i'm hoping this keeps me more focused and direct.

i can tell that Hubert is excited about the whole thing

^I agree with the other posters...please keep responding - you have a "outside the box" thinking at times, and myself personally, I NEED that :)

coyote

^I agree with the other posters...please keep responding - you have a "outside the box" thinking at times, and myself personally, I NEED that :)

at work, i carry a box cutter in my pocket at all times for just such an occasion

Forums are forums for a reason, everyone gets to give their input, and amongst that chaos and the occasional cake parties, logic and resolve ensues. Your influence just so happens to be on the positive spectrum of that chaos.

..There's cake in it for you, if that's what it's about.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
i intend to keep posting on the forum - just keep from sticking my nose in other's people's business.

You don't :)

Your words could be really helpful for those who need some support, so please keep sticking your nose in our business.

coyote

Forums are forums for a reason, everyone gets to give their input, and amongst that chaos and the occasional cake parties, logic and resolve ensues. Your influence just so happens to be on the positive spectrum of that chaos.

..There's cake in it for you, if that's what it's about.

You don't :)

Your words could be really helpful for those who need some support, so please keep sticking your nose in our business.

well, if there's going to be cake, i'll stick my nose whereever you want it ;Δ

Section_31

Coy, plz plz PLZ KEEP posting in my journal!. When im having a stephen king like moment and i feel the dark cloud of depression clouding around me, your whit is awsome at suddenly breaking that.

The fans demand you keep posting!.

Also, another note, can you possibly predict any winning lotto numbers? or at least how i can score free pizza??

Also, if prices at walmart are continually dropping, why isnt anything free yet?.

I look forward to your reply with much relish and anticipation :D

Hellhound

Super Moderator
well, if there's going to be cake, i'll stick my nose whereever you want it ;Δ

cakeua.jpg

Nathália

Coyote come back. Any kind of kind of fool could see, that there was something about you. Coyote come back. You can blame it all on cheese, because dairy products have the same effects on you as beans?