Window is Broken

House was broken into. Roommate's firearms were all taken.
Most of my sword and dagger collection is gone.

We are pretty sure it was a targeted hit for the firearms.

I forgot to get the insurance set up and today I wish I had.
I feel tired, untrusting, paranoid, at fault, shocked, overwhelmed.

nodejesque

Thats horrible... I've been there. Definitely make a police report... its most likely someone that has been in your home.

Kiwong

That's shocking Sial. Must make the world see an even less safe place. Hope those who did it are caught.

It does suck. I was a recovering misanthropist. Why the **** did I even try to have hope for humanity? Who knows!!!? **** people.

I hope those who did it rot and succumb to overdose. I hope they die from blood loss by pulling out their own teeth.

It was probably a targeted hit. Probably my roommate's firearms and/or drugs. We do shipping across border for work. They probably saw the firearms at some point and the packages we carry in and out.

No more!

Getting windows fixed, bars, and I am probably going to try and invest in cameras. **** people.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
So I understand correctly you are trafficing guns and drugs over the boarder?

haha it did sound like that.

Anyway really sorry for your collection Sial :sad:
There has never been any faith to have in humanity as a whole in my opinion, but don't lose faith in people as individuals for something one person did :/

haha it did sound like that.

Anyway really sorry for your collection Sial :sad:
There has never been any faith to have in humanity as a whole in my opinion, but don't lose faith in people as individuals for something one person did :/

This was not one person. It was a hit. They had a truck, probably 2 or more people. No one in our neighborhood, in broad daylight, saw a damned thing. Really? No one?

An individual, no worries.
People, no worries, except exceptions....
Humanity, go **** yourself.

Last edited:
This was not one person. It was a hit. They had a truck, probably 2 or more people. No one in our neighborhood, in broad daylight, saw a damned thing. Really? No one?

An individual, no worries.
People, no worries, except exceptions....
Humanity, go **** yourself.

hmmm, several people who don't live at the house were loading things into a truck while the house's residents are not home?.....and nobody saw anything huh? :thumbdown:

Lou-s-Darkness

Damn , that really sucks...I really hope they find who did it. And maybe hopefully retreive some of your collection. Sorry to hear.

Absolutely no faith in humanity. Never believed in it and I'm sure as hell not going to start now. People are so screwed up in the head that it's hard to understand.

jaim38

I'm sorry this had to happen to you. At a school eatery, I got an expensive textbook stolen once, so I reported it to the staff. I also started asking people who sat around my table, but not one person told me anything. It's hard to believe no one saw anything, when people were sitting so close by. Plus there were no cameras around so I didn't find out who stole my book.

cowboyup

Sial, that is horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you.

In our neighborhood, we had houses broken into in broad daylight as well and alleged nobody saw anything. We also live in a gated community but that doesn't mean a damn thing these days unless there are guards at the entrance, anybody can get in.

My brother is a cop and neighbors still got robbed - 5 that I know of.

My brother keeps all firearms in a huge locked floor vault. It's heaps expensive but may be something to think about -- plus keep records of everything you have and as you mentioned, insurance.

I am glad nobody was hurt but holy cow, that's awful!
I hope they catch the BAS**RDS who did that to you guys.