Who else on here have never been into a relationship

RaphialLee

I think I need to try I get that out of my head. why I go to my college classes. I notice guys and girls talking and I get jealous. I hate going out in public because it expose the pride left in me , the part of me I'm trying to get rid of all together.

Feliscatus

Neither have i. But for me it's a distant problem, i'm afraid i won't be able to gain financial independence. If i do, i may begin to think about relationships. But it will probably be too late.

fly away birdy fly away

Never never here too.

Neither have i. But for me it's a distant problem, i'm afraid i won't be able to gain financial independence. If i do, i may begin to think about relationships. But it will probably be too late.

I struggle with your last point as well. Will be too late.

*Raises hand* My life is completely stuck as long as I live with my parents. I've been told I should focus on the good things in my life in the meantime, but there's not really any of that, nothing good to hang from besides a extremely uncertain promise of a better future, and even if it were a concrete chance it wouldn't make me feel any better now, I'm impatient and I'm feeling miserable now, what do I get now from knowing that I just might feel better in the better in the future?

MikeyC

I notice guys and girls talking and I get jealous.
So it's not just me? I get this sometimes, too.

I have been in a relationship, but it lasted two months and I couldn't handle it. Besides that, no, I haven't. I don't feel like I have the ability to carry out a relationship right now. Maybe in the future I can, but not now. My mind is too much of a mess.

Bustn Justin

So it's not just me? I get this sometimes, too.

I have been in a relationship, but it lasted two months and I couldn't handle it. Besides that, no, I haven't. I don't feel like I have the ability to carry out a relationship right now. Maybe in the future I can, but not now. My mind is too much of a mess.

I am with you on that. I need to get my **** together before I get into a relationship.

planemo

27, and still i've not had one relationship. i find it hard to relate to others and i have very poor communication skills, so the chances of finding a significant other is well, virtually zero.

Starry

I think the one's that are worth pursuing won't care that you live with your parents.

This is very true! I met the most amazing, wonderful man on here and he lived with his mother, I with mine... neither of us were put off of each other and we've helped each other so much with confidence, and actually got married and got our own home together...

Anyone with sense and a decent heart will not be put off by such things.

kristina303

I was in one relationship before I got anxiety around 5 years ago. I really miss having someone though. All my friends either have boyfriends or are already married.

yeahyeahyeah

I had about 4 , one that was on and off for about 2 years , then nothing . I really don't miss it . Nothing about it was great , i would rather be alone for now .

Most people in relationships can't stand each other but only put up with them out of fear of being alone , i have no fear of being alone .

laure15

Aside from my fantasies, I've never been in any romantic relationship either. And I couldn't care less because I don't buy the whole 'soulmate' thing.

19 and never had a girlfriend. I get extremely nervous around women that I really like. I feel like **** because even my friend who's even more shy than me has had a girlfriend.