Who else on here have never been into a relationship

U

user deleted

I've had relationships. It doesn't make me feel any less of a loser.

MotherWolff

Banned
Me and I'm 23.

I feel so devastated when I look at my nephews and nieces who have already kissed and had dates. My second oldest nephew even had sex before and he's only 14. When I look at things like that I feel so....inadequate and inexperienced with what life has to offer......

Starry

Me and I'm 23.

I feel so devastated when I look at my nephews and nieces who have already kissed and had dates. My second oldest nephew even had sex before and he's only 14. When I look at things like that I feel so....inadequate and inexperienced with what life has to offer......

I know how you feel... I felt absolutely terrible that my niece had a boyfriend years before I did, when she's 7 years younger. But you know what? When you are with someone those things completely cease to matter. Don't lose hope! There is someone out there who is perfect for you and who you are perfect for, it's just a matter of finding them, and sometimes life throws surprises our way.

Don't feel bad about being inexperienced. Work on yourself and make yourself into the best person you can be and you'll be way "ahead" of other people in those ways even if you're "behind" in others. Life isn't a race, it's not about winning or losing. It's about making the best of what we have and trying to be happy.

MikeyC

Me and I'm 23.

When you find the right guy, you'll be okay.