Whats the perfect age to lose your virginity

miserablecow

I don't think you can put an age to it, as everyone is different. I think the best time is when you feel you are ready to lose it.

this_portrait

I don't think you can put an age to it, as everyone is different. I think the best time is when you feel you are ready to lose it.

^This.

However, I honestly think your teens is probably the worst age to lose it, simply because the chances of regretting it later on are much higher.

Well, of course it's going to depend on each individual, but I would say probably a little later than the typical age currently. There needs to be a certain maturity to deal with the physical and emotional consequences. So in my mind, early to mid twenties. I lost mine at 19, but I probably would have been happier waiting until I was 25 or so. But then, I didn't have a sex drive until then, at 19 it was more curiosity and wanting to go along with what my bf wanted.

destructoroflife

65. As your body is so ****ed up and deteriorated at this point in life that ****ed up and deteriorated is its natural state. So ladies can't complain.

There isnt a perfect age to lose your virginity but theres definitely an imperfect age to lose your virginity. I think 20+ is a safe bracket. Ofc a lot of people lose theirs much younger and are fine about it but a lot of others really regret it and it can cause an awful lot of problems. I think most people at 20 are emotionally mature enough, others maybe prefer to wait longer. I wouldnt really recommend starting any earlier. Just my 2 cents tho.

emre43

Whenever it feels right. Some might say as early as possible, others might want to find the right person. There is no right or wrong answer.

Hellhound

Super Moderator

Perfect post.

This topic is not that structured. there's not a specific age when you MUST have sex. That'd be silly.

mixedupgirl

There's no perfect age, if you are ready and as long as you use a condom then I don't see any problems....your always bound to regret at least one if not more sexual experiences... but at the time of doing it, it would've felt right.

If you are feeling ready but don't do it then I think it will continue to pop in to the forefront of your mind...just make sure before you do do it that it feels right....

Aletheia

I was 16 when I lost mine, and that was perfect for me, but...

this.

I think it depends way more on the circumstances than it does on a number.

Last edited:

Ashiene

In some countries if you have pre-marital sex, be prepared to spend the rest of your life in prison.

MikeyC

This all over.

However, I honestly think your teens is probably the worst age to lose it, simply because the chances of regretting it later on are much higher.
Most people regret it later on, but that's just how it is. You don't see the risks when you're in your teens so people just go for it. Feels good at the time, though (mostly ::p:).

hidwell

This all over.

Most people regret it later on, but that's just how it is. You don't see the risks when you're in your teens so people just go for it. Feels good at the time, though (mostly ::p:).

How would you know Mikey ? :giggle: