What kinds of people are you attracted to?

WriterChick3

I might as well admit it ... I think I may be attracted to more of the 'geeky' type of guys. And I don't mean the stereo-typical ones.
I like guys who are pretty smart and quiet and nice ... and I like a guy who wears glasses. And guys who have big brown eyes, and a dorky/charming smile.

And if he has freckles, that's awesome, too.
Oh, and if not a geeky dude ... I'd probably pick a Goth guy as my second choice.

I probably sound so dumb right now. :p

ilmatross

In terms of looks I dig the pale chubby girls ::p:

Personality wise I like them morbid, intelligent, open-minded, and geeky. Definitely has to be able to make me laugh.

I find the darkest things in life the most beautiful. I tend to gravitate towards broken people.

Last edited:

Obstacle 1

Explain quirky. What is meant by quirky sense of humour?
Maybe I am misunderstanding a hidden meaning obvious to most but oblivious to me.
Well quirky basically means unconventional. Someone with a slightly odd and unpredicatable sense of humour with an overactive imaginiation is a good way to describe it ::p:

AGR

lately I have been really atracted by jap girls,my God some are just really beautiful.........

Well quirky basically means unconventional. Someone with a slightly odd and unpredicatable sense of humour with an overactive imaginiation is a good way to describe it ::p:

Discovery of more information on this has led, more or less, to what you say. I have imagination. This moment I imagine: Off the wall, hard to follow, difficult to read, moving lots, people laugh, I am stuck with what's so funny. I missed it.

Incorrect I must be.

Some things one must see to understand.

That's okay, I understand me.

metalhead

I like people that don't try to be anything. I don't like overtly goth/emo/punk/gangsta etc types for this reason. Some people may see this way of dress as individualistic but I think it's just too much. Just plainly dressed in normal fit clothing will do. Also, they have to be into science/math, quiet/shy, nice, taller than me and of average/slim build. Despite my username, interest in metal is a bonus, not a must. However, guys that like pop/techno music or have more than a passing interest in Japanese culture (esp anime) immediately strike themselves off my list.

MaliceInWickedland

I'm really into guys I can have deep conversations with in absolute comfort, or guys who have an open-mind and are receptive to the world around them.

For some reason, I'm also really attracted to guys with longish hair, or pale skin with black or brown hair. Not necessarily "emo" people. They're a bit too, well, emotional for my liking, which is redundant, but I think you get what I mean haha ;b

Simply put, any guy who won't cheat on me, will like me for who I am, knows how to make me laugh, and who shares my basic interests is pretty much the one for me =)

I'm really into guys I can have deep conversations with in absolute comfort, or guys who have an open-mind and are receptive to the world around them.

For some reason, I'm also really attracted to guys with longish hair, or pale skin with black or brown hair. Not necessarily "emo" people. They're a bit too, well, emotional for my liking, which is redundant, but I think you get what I mean haha ;b

Simply put, any guy who won't cheat on me, will like me for who I am, knows how to make me laugh, and who shares my basic interests is pretty much the one for me =)

Can you, are you able to elaborate on 'deep conversations'?

Why I ask?
Good question.

Been told by some, couple, a few that what I say is too deep to follow. Sometimes I get 'you're weird' or strange or an odd stare.

Am I from some interdenominational asylum? Understand me I do. Others. I don't know.

I should say, above, not always like this. Just when thinking. When others make me think.

Otherwise, was able to follow what you said without attention redirection.

^Yup, what deep means to people varies by degrees. I totally agree with Sial on this one, people often think I'm too deep and maybe boring because of it. So oftentimes, I just end up agreeing with them and sort of getting bored myself :D - better than being alone though!

When I hear someone mention that they like deep conversations, I usually think "how deep?" :p

MaliceInWickedland

^By deep I meant any long conversation about a person's life in general such as interests, thoughts, etc... They may seem boring to some because it usually revolves around a certain subject for a while but whenever I have this kind of conversation with someone, I feel as if I've known them for a while and I feel as if I can speak my mind without being insecure about myself. If you feel that the both of you are opening up to each other, you tend to feel more at ease. Well, at least I do. That's the best way I can put it. I'm not the greatest when it comes to explaining myself.

I'm attracted to girls. Nice, friendly, shy, optimistic, funny girl.
a girl who loves romance, is a dreamer just like me and who is a real fighter
to fight together. A girl who likes music just like me (because I can't live without music...) a girl with brains, intelligence, and a girl who is caring.

When it comes to looks, I mostly like brunettes, but I once fell for a blondina.
I like girls who are feminine, but also girls who are a little bit between feminine and tomboyish, a cool girl :cool: But not girls with those spiky hair, I don't find them attractive. ::p:

Ugh, im kinda worried what people will think of me , because.. of the fact that I'm into girls. Because people wont expect that of me :p
But It's the truth =)

Last edited:
^By deep I meant any long conversation about a person's life in general such as interests, thoughts, etc... They may seem boring to some because it usually revolves around a certain subject for a while but whenever I have this kind of conversation with someone, I feel as if I've known them for a while and I feel as if I can speak my mind without being insecure about myself. If you feel that the both of you are opening up to each other, you tend to feel more at ease. Well, at least I do. That's the best way I can put it. I'm not the greatest when it comes to explaining myself.

Don't worry about it, you seem to be good enough at explaining yourself :). I feel the same way, except it's hard to find people who are "deep", most people are just shallow, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I also enjoy it for the same reason that you do - you get to know someone pretty well and quickly by their opinions, observations, and views. I guess it's because I'm not so good at "small chat" and I like getting to know people deep down - people just interest me :)

Ugh, im kinda worried what people will think of me , because.. of the fact that I'm into girls. Because people wont expect that of me :p
But It's the truth =)

Hey, don't worry about it. What people think of you doesn't matter :). For what it's worth, I think it's really cool - you have the right to be attracted to whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.