What do you do...

Bugs

Hi just want to have a quick little survey of what do you all people do in life...
Student? Professionals? Just hanging out? Etc. :)

I do want to know if somebody here is a professor (or others) having a social phobia, for example.

How do you deal with your everyday life.

Just curious. Thanks :bigsmile:

tamercloud

I am an unemployed graduate with a degree in game design. I'm also a writer. Totally fits my anti-social tendencies.

I deal with my life this way. I begin by working the job search up until the point where I start to feel nausiated, about 4 hours, then take a break, then learn Japanese, then do whatever. I mostly fill up my free hours with activities that drown out the depression.

hardy

Meditate, bring groceries and other things for home, little bit of house chores, play with brothers kid for little, take my mom here and there for shopping, sometimes buy things for a meditation center, spend some time on computer looking for cooking, little science(solar) and spw.Sometimes Meet my meditation teachers and discuss on life issues...read Buddhist teachings on net.

Not yet ready for a full job. Working my way towards it.

Am a graduate too..but i have little knowledge in my stream as i was really ignorant and anxious during my engineering yrs. I wish i started meditating a bit earlier.

MikeyC

I'm a cleaner. It's not a job I brag about but I have nothing else I am qualified to do so I'm stuck there whether I like it or not.

By night I roam the streets and fight crime. You should see my cape.

aNOTfox

I have no life at the moment as I just finished college but I hope to work in the field of archaeology one day!

wanderingstar

Unemployed; high school dropout.

I spend my time daydreaming, contemplating/pondering, learning about my spiritual teaching and/or chatting with others in the online group, mucking around on forums, reading, listening to music, pacing, napping, etc.

Unfortunate that I will not be able to sustain it forever, cause it's pretty sweet.

bcsr

Detention Officer, eventual Sheriff's Deputy. :)

When I'm not working, I'm mostly at home. I take out my frustrations by working out and boxing...or by playing with my two dogs. Also currently trying to learn Spanish. That's about it.

Bustn Justin

Have a Bachelor's in Psychology and Anthropology. Finished school 5 years ago and don't even use it.

I manage a small cell phone store.

Last edited:
I'm a student and will be for 4 more years because I want my bachelor degree in Computer science. That's all I am for now.

dallasthekid

im unemployed and a highschool graduate. i spend my days playing video games, watching tv, and exercising 3 times a week

cosmosis

Have a Bachelor's in Psychology and Anthropology. Finished school 5 years ago and don't even use it.

Sounds like me. I graduated about 5 years ago with 2 degrees, accounting and information systems and have never used it for anything.

I make a living with an online business.