Things that you did well today

WeirdyMcGee

I stitched someone up and showed her how to get the blood out of her duvet cover...

And then I did some gelatin and oatmeal spa facials.
Some people are so shocked that you can do such things without a fancy 'product' specifically designed for it.

Srijita52

I stitched someone up and showed her how to get the blood out of her duvet cover...

And then I did some gelatin and oatmeal spa facials.
Some people are so shocked that you can do such things without a fancy 'product' specifically designed for it.
lol you're awesome Weirdy!!
I need to try the facial myself.

MikeyC

I decided to go to the gym after a long day of work then therapy. To have the motivation to do that is something good that came out of today for me. :)

bcsr

Made a portobello mushroom burger for dinner, it was amazing.
Looked kinda like this....

Grilled%2BPortobello%2BBurger.jpg

Srijita52

I;m at school and I don't avoid it. I went to the canteen for 2 minutes. Err, it is something.
Its definitely something. Good to know you're trying your best :)
I decided to go to the gym after a long day of work then therapy. To have the motivation to do that is something good that came out of today for me. :)
I'm glad to hear that.
Talked to pretty much a stranger, talked out in my tut
I've also recently volunteered at the RSPCA too
The last couple of days or so have been good
Well done :)

Phoenixx

Despite being tired, I think I may have aced my Psychology test today. :) I know I certainly didn't fail it and did MUCH better this time around than last time anyway.

gustavofring

I ate in the kitchen in presence of other roommates. Have been avoiding that for a while.

I don't know. I keep being quiet and timid around those people. Just totally different guys. I'm a world of difference around friends. Much more jokey, less timid and just myself. I feel like I'm holding myself in. Sigh.

Its definitely something. Good to know you're trying your best :)

I'm glad to hear that.

Well done :)

Thank you. Tomorrow I will instead of going to the toilets, I will go outside and read a book, or might read a book at a chair in the canteen.. I think I will go for option 1, and might go for option 2 when I'm ready...