Things that you did well today

EscapeArtist

What's something that you did well today?

It can be towards any part of your life, social, academic, health, personal, mental, spiritual...

Today I was waiting at the tennis courts for a friend and I saw a guy carrying coolers toward the baseball courts, on his phone talking about how he has tons of these damn coolers to carry, so I offered to help him carry them when he got off of his phone. He really appreciated it and said next time I'm there he'll give me a free drink or something :) It was really out of character for me and I'm glad I acted on it. Plus turns out he runs the concession there, I wonder if they ever need workers...

Your turn!

Roman Legion

I cleaned my room and car for the nth time this week, I took the pin-stripes off my brother's truck and helped him wash it and took the dealership decal off my father's car.. I did not give into my urge to feed my gaming addiction and even managed to leave the TV and console unplugged.. I am slowly getting over my OCD nature of not tossing items of any sedimental value for fear of a totally out there result of tossing it. I am going to clean out the shed that I am trying to start a hydroponics bay in tomorrow..

EscapeArtist

I cleaned my room and car for the nth time this week, I took the pin-stripes off my brother's truck and helped him wash it and took the dealership decal off my father's car.. I did not give into my urge to feed my gaming addiction and even managed to leave the TV and console unplugged.. I am slowly getting over my OCD nature of not tossing items of any sedimental value for fear of a totally out there result of tossing it. I am going to clean out the shed that I am trying to start a hydroponics bay in tomorrow..

Wow! Great job on today! Especially the gaming part, congrats

Roman Legion

Wow! Great job on today! Especially the gaming part, congrats

Thanks, I am abnormally productive and wish I could find a well paying job with not too many hours.. Bad thing is, well paying jobs and my ideal working hours do not exist in this world and if they do, my selective mutism keeps me from getting it.. If people left me alone to work, I can get unusual amounts of work done in unorthodox ways.. I am tired right now and wish I could sleep, but I can't.. ::(:

AGR

Joked aroud a lot, its been years since I was this free,only in the last month and this I did this,I dont know why,after a couple of bad things happened in the past I spent years being afraid,quiet, being really nice or so people say .

Last edited:

Section_31

i got to work on time, managed to sleep my way out of a bad depression crash from last night. A cute girl told me to cut in front of her in the drive through so as thanks i paid for her order before she got to the window and drove away before she could say anything, LOL.

AGR

What's something that you did well today?

It can be towards any part of your life, social, academic, health, personal, mental, spiritual...

Today I was waiting at the tennis courts for a friend and I saw a guy carrying coolers toward the baseball courts, on his phone talking about how he has tons of these damn coolers to carry, so I offered to help him carry them when he got off of his phone. He really appreciated it and said next time I'm there he'll give me a free drink or something :) It was really out of character for me and I'm glad I acted on it. Plus turns out he runs the concession there, I wonder if they ever need workers...

Your turn!

Simba?

lol I just realised your avatar,is it from the lion king?
I must have watched like one thousand times that cartoon as a kid,but I dont know if it is right now.......

Kinetik

i got to work on time, managed to sleep my way out of a bad depression crash from last night. A cute girl told me to cut in front of her in the drive through so as thanks i paid for her order before she got to the window and drove away before she could say anything, LOL.

Dude, stop being so chivalrous, you're making all us mortal men look terrible. :D I swear, if I was a girl I'd twirl my hair and bat my eyelids at you all day just to see what I could get out of you. ::p:

Anyway, I did nothing good today, but I ate my lunch like a champ. I'm slim but can eat forever if it's all laid out in front of me. Africa, I apologize for your food shortage problem as I'm sure I'm at least partially responsible.

Section_31

LOL!! ill try my best Kinetik! :)

My wife can play me like a violin and she KNOWS it, LOL

Last edited:

MrJones

I explained my situation, my issues, etc to one of my teachers. I shaked and cried but still, I did.

Simba?

lol I just realised your avatar,is it from the lion king?
I must have watched like one thousand times that cartoon as a kid,but I dont know if it is right now.......
OMG Yes yes it is! I've been seeing that new avatar for some time and didn't know what it was. It's Simba! XD

Section_31

I just worked up my courage and did somthing nice for someone in need.

In my journal. to mentally drained to post it here, i went on a nerd rage there.

Phoenixx

So far I've managed to complete all my work for a stupid Word Processing class I'm taking. Every single assignment. Now on Monday, all I have to do is print it out, hand it all in, and I don't have to come back to the class until Finals week. I'm really going to need that free hour for the next 3 weeks. After break, I'm going to have even more work out the rear, I'm sure of it.

Oh, and this is a great thread idea, Escape. :)

EscapeArtist

I explained my situation, my issues, etc to one of my teachers. I shaked and cried but still, I did.

OMG Yes yes it is! I've been seeing that new avatar for some time and didn't know what it was. It's Simba! XD

That takes serious guts, MrJones. Kudos

And yes it's Simba :D hahaha I loovee the Lion King! Hear me roar?

WeirdyMcGee

This is a wonderful, fabulous, super awesome, fantastic thread... that I have nothing to add to.

...carry on.
haha

Silatuyok

I have avoided caffeinated beverages for the fourth (I think?) day in a row. My anxiety seems better as a result, though I do feel more depressed this week.

EscapeArtist

I have avoided caffeinated beverages for the fourth (I think?) day in a row. My anxiety seems better as a result, though I do feel more depressed this week.

Ugh, I just got started with caffeine. It really pays off to quit seeing it messes with neurotransmitters x( (lowers them long term) I hear the first 3 days of quitting anything is the hardest

Silatuyok

Ugh, I just got started with caffeine. It really pays off to quit seeing it messes with neurotransmitters x( (lowers them long term) I hear the first 3 days of quitting anything is the hardest

Yeah, I'm wondering if the depression is a part of the caffeine withdrawals. But, I haven't been waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety attacks, and I haven't been waking up every morning with a big knot in my stomach, so....so far it's worth the sadness. :)

Iluv

I went to school! (That is pretty well in my book)
I wrote a test and I think it went pretty well.
I'm stuck on anything else. :D

O'Killian

I spent a goodly portion of the day going through my closet and either discarding or setting aside items to be sent to the local Goodwill. (Link in case someone has no idea what I'm talking about)

I think I have some hoarding tendencies, so this is actually a slgithly bigger deal than 'today, I stopped being a slob'. I'm essentially parting with my childhood here (and I'm not exaggerating because I've had some of this stuff since I was old enough to demand it from my parents).