Things that you did well today

I'm listening to a friend whose in a terrible situation, crying right now. I'm trying to comfort him through skype.

chris11

Today, I'm pretty sure that I destroyed a physics exam. Now, I just have to try to make sure that I can manage my time efficently to prepare for the two exams that I have on friday and saturday. Oh yeah, 2 exams and very little prep time. Whoo hoo.

O'Killian

After give/take a month of wringing my hands over whatever you want to call my issues, I finally brought it up with my mother. We had an hour-or-so-long, calm discussion about it and I certainly feel better.

I don't know how much this will help in the long run, but as they say step one is admitting you have a problem and admitting that to pretty much the closest person in my life right now is a pretty big step. She was supportive and we brainstormed a bit and hopefully I can start getting out of this rut now.

MikeyC

After give/take a month of wringing my hands over whatever you want to call my issues, I finally brought it up with my mother. We had an hour-or-so-long, calm discussion about it and I certainly feel better.

I don't know how much this will help in the long run, but as they say step one is admitting you have a problem and admitting that to pretty much the closest person in my life right now is a pretty big step. She was supportive and we brainstormed a bit and hopefully I can start getting out of this rut now.
That's a very good start. Well done. :)