Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Im hesitant, they dropped the ball so badly with GoT ending that I dont trust them with a prequel
I can understand people having reservations. Personally, I enjoyed GOT so much throughout all the seasons that I'm not letting a poorly handled ending spoil any excitement on new shows for me. To be honest, yes the ending seemed rushed, but I didn't think it was as bad as most people make out to be.
Since the show started I always wanted to know more (via a show) about Danny's ancestors. So I'm looking forward to this.

LoyalXenite

I can understand people having reservations. Personally, I enjoyed GOT so much throughout all the seasons that I'm not letting a poorly handled ending spoil any excitement on new shows for me. To be honest, yes the ending seemed rushed, but I didn't think it was as bad as most people make out to be.
Since the show started I always wanted to know more (via a show) about Danny's ancestors. So I'm looking forward to this.
See I enjoyed it as I watched it and initially didnt think it was so horrible, but on reflection, and in comparison to earlier seasons, its just seemed more and more crappy

Phoenixx

*dog pounces on me and gives me kisses as usual at 7am to wake me up*
Me: "Girl, I still have a half hour. Get down, go back to bed."
*Gets down but whines/moans at me for staying in bed*
Me: "Fine. Go chew on a toy while you wait."
*goes and grabs the loudest toy possible and drops it on the hardwood floor* 🤦

I did not fall back asleep. My dog is a spoiled toddler with little patience. 🤷 And no, she didn't need to pee. She has a bell she jingles for that and she didn't jingle it. She just really likes to get me up at this hour to take our walk and feed the chickens and ducks.

SilentAndShy

Annoys me how something can mess up my day in the work environment

Putting together an article for a magazine, I sent it to my colleague to have a look. I would preface this and say she's absolutely lovely and not a malicious bone in her body. But I got the document back and it had loads of red track changes on it. It was a rarity that there was anything not in red.

Now, there will be positive comments to it and I'll be thinking: "you know what, I didn't write it and the way it looks is thanks to someone else" so my already work fraud mindset reappears.

SoScared

My teacher. I'm letting go, she wants, her body language says so. We'll just drift away. She might be back one day, you never know. So grateful, so privileged to have known her

SilentAndShy

Because I can't say no at work, my workload is busy. Especially before Christmas. Doing tasks (designing a 27 page report from scratch on Powerpoint) that I'm not that good at but scam my way through as fearful of my manager and work colleagues being disappointed in me.

My design skill-set is probably fairly basic but I do try to do it better than expected with tutorials on eye-catching elements (if anyone can recommend cool stuff to do on Powerpoint with a simple walkthrough, please link) but yeah, I've barely done any work today.

I say to myself when I have these days that I should do other tasks yet I get so frustrated at not being able to do this thing properly that I get fixated with it, trying to do it and up feeling more frustrated. So this is another day wasted.

Sammie_Kay

I often wonder what a " normal day "consist of. I watch a lot of old tv shows and it seems like it was so much nicer in the 50's. which is dumb. as I keep digging and trying to figure out the right words and how to express my feelings. I seem to conclude that I am sufferings in my life from being a lone. my depression and anxiety has made it so strong that i cant have a normal conversation. guess i have a good starting point now