Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Hot_Tamale

It's hard to post something random because with strangers I often think that what I have to say isn't interesting enough.
You can just post whatever you feel like posting, it doesn't have to be interesting. For example, if you asked me what color I like I would say "orange". That's something random.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
No i believe they work on different sides of the brain, Mathematics being on the logical side right and Art being on the creative side left

I must be overthinking my creative process, then? :question: :giggle:
But, still, that's good to know as maths ain't my strongest suite. :bigsmile:

Kiwong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0iPN27Mfyo

This guy is pretty controversial it seems, however, I thought he had some useful things to say about anxiety.

The idea is when you approach a fearful situation you push yourself into to it, don't shrink away within reason.

I have been doing this lately, as exposure therapy, and having a few wins. Each time you venture into a situation and it goes OK, then it builds confidence, and slowly it becomes less scary. My problem has been I have become so socially isolated that I have lost all social skills. I need to try to rebuild them.

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
This guy is pretty controversial it seems, however, I thought he had some useful things to say about anxiety.

The idea is when you approach a fearful situation you push yourself into to it, don't shrink away within reason.

I have been doing this lately, as exposure therapy, and having a few wins. Each time you venture into a situation and it goes OK, then it builds confidence, and slowly it becomes less scary. My problem has been I have become so socially isolated that I have lost all social skills. I need to try to rebuild them.

Peterson's awesome, the only people who find him offensive are SJW's.

I like to experiment with different mixes for the spirits i drink. Tonight I've made up one, which is quite nice:

Captain Morgan spiced rum + Lift sparkling lemon fizzy drink + Nektar liquid kiwi(fruit) juice

ENJOY!!! :bigsmile: :perfect:

Hot_Tamale

If I had a dollar for every time I saw a women come into the restaurant wearing leggings...I'd have a tidy sum of money.
It just really gets on my last nerve.