Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

awkwardamanda

Ok, so now I see that when you go into the individual forums, the names of the last posters show there, just not on the main page for some reason. I don't know.:thinking:

KiaKaha

Banned
No point in complaining. If there is one thing I have learned in life is that people who have authority and power over the very thing that gives them power (In this case us) is that they will ignore it, because they can - and will do whatever it is that they want anyway. Happens everywhere.

And if you don't like it - tough. There are other people who will accept it. Users are expendable. This website isn't about the needs of the people who use it - its about money.

Last edited:

dottie

@kia not necessarily. you ever hear the phrase, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease?" although what you said may be true, i think it's important for the users that are the bread and butter of this site to voice their opinions on changes. hopefully the webmaster holds a kind regard and takes them into consideration.

coyote

Attention Americans:

don't forget to set your clocks back tonight

at 2:00 AM it will become "1 Hour Ago"

MikeyC

I came back from a really long walk. I left to get out of the house and away from my parents for a little while, and to try and fight off negative feelings, mainly loneliness. I think it's worked. I stopped off at the chocolate bar nearby and got some delicious chocolate, but I don't care about the calories and fat - I made a conscious effort to get out of the house and get some fresh air, and I'm satisfied about that.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
wink.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah, that just happened.

GhoulsNightOut

Another unsmooth phone call today. One of the worst fails ever....
I tried laughing it off but I still died a little inside. :kickingmyself:

I honestly was motivated to view a thread depending on the last poster.
Is that so horrible?
I like all the people i've come into contact here and get excited when I see them post. Always read the past posts too, but that little spark of "oh, this person posted!" was actually a big part of the energy of this forum. I feel blind now o_o

I solve this by stalking everyone I like.

Stalk all the people and things! *007*

(I did notice the Control Panel subscribed threads still has the person-last-post, though. Making stalki..*achem* following, easier for threads we've already replied to.)

EscapeArtist

(I did notice the Control Panel subscribed threads still has the person-last-post, though. Making stalki..*achem* following, easier for threads we've already replied to.)

You are full of solutions!

MikeyC

Yeah, I use this a lot.

Next order of business could be to increase the private message limit to 100 or something. 50 is too small for someone as popular as me. :numberone:

Starry

Woo Hoo! I just found an hour long set of Sabaton live at Wacken in 2008 on YouTube! I shall very much enjoy watching that later! ^__^

Also, I wish my favourite band of all time, Arena would hurry up and release their new live DVD, they initially said it would be released in the summer, now it's queued-up for the end of this year. *Sigh* I'm so impatient...

twiggle

Also by using the 'New Posts' tab you can still see the name of the last poster :) I only ever use the New Posts tab - makes it easier to catch up on anything I may have missed by keeping it separate from stuff I've already seen